All Saint's College,Thiruvananthapuram was established in 1964 by the congregation of the Carmelite Religion of Trivandrum, to provide value-based education to girls of all castes and creeds. Today,the college is a full-fledged institution at Chackai, a fishing village near airport, offering undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The College was opened in the Holy Angels' Convent premises with the late Miss Margaret P. Paulose M.A., L.T. as the first Principal of the institution and 277 students in the first year of the pre-degree class. The present strength of the college is about 2000 after the delinking of the pre-degree course. Being a Catholic College for Women, its purpose is to give to students of all creeds a liberal education, to train them in the service of god and man and country and in such other things in harmony with that purpose.
Facilities at All Saint's College -
- Computer Center
- Tailoring classes
Departments at All Saint's College -
- Department of English
- Department of Malayalam
- Department of Hindi
- Department of History and Politics
- Department of Economics
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Mathematics and Statistics
- Department of Physics
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Botany
Campus Life at All Saint's College -
The All Saints' campus is always vibrant with celebrations, preparations for competitions and a general air of festiveness prevails. Not a day passes without the cheers for a competition won or without planning yet another program.
Scholarships at All Saint's College -
The college provides few Scholarships to the students, such as:
- National Merit Scholarship.
- National Loan Scholarship.
- Government of India Scholarship.
- Kerala State Scholarship.
- Kerala Labour Welfare Fund Scholarship.
- University Merit Scholarship.
- Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers.
- District-wise Scholarship and Cultural Scholarship.
- Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship.
- Educational Concession to the Children of Political Sufferers.
|Name||:||All Saint's College|
|Contact No||:||0471- 2501153, 2503821|