Amrita School of Biotechnology (ASB), Kollam is a part of Amrita University with qualified faculty including several Ph.D.’s recruited from academia and industry around the world, is perfectly poised to offer students an opportunity to develop expertise and succeed in building a career in the exciting areas of biotechnology and related fields. The cutting-edge curricula with state-of-the-art facilities for teaching and research provide a solid foundation in the biological sciences. The Amrita School of Biotechnology provides an ideal setting for all-round development of students to achieve the goal of becoming well-trained in all aspects of Biotechnology and related fields.
The excellent placement record of the School stands testimony to their laudable standards of excellence. The School offers undergraduate and post-graduate studies in Biotechnology. It is approved by TIFAC (Government of India) as a Centre of Relevance and Excellence (CORE) in Biomedical Technology. The School’s research programme concentrates on preventive and therapeutic innovations.
Campus of Amrita School of Biotechnology -
The School of Biotechnology on Amritapuri Campus of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is located in Vallickavu, Kollam District, about 10 kilometres from 'Ochira' junction on NH47 Alapuzha-Thiruvananthapuram Highway.
Why Choose Amrita School of Biotechnology?
- Amrita School of Biotechnology is managed by world renowned humanitarian organization, Mata Amritanandamayi Math.
- The provide faculty with extensive industry and research experience from India and abroad.
- The college is collaborated with faculty of top US/Europe Universities.
- All Amrita campuses are connected by an Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) satellite link to facilitate e-learning.
- They provide excellent placement records.
- Excellent collaboration with various top Indian Research Institutes facilitates students in carrying out their research projects at internationally acknowledged organizations/establishments.
Facilities at Amrita School of Biotechnology -
- Medical Center
Placement Cell at Amrita School of Biotechnology -
Amrita School of Biotechnology is committed to offer advanced pedagogical and hands-on training in the biological science. The placement cell organizes regular soft skill workshops for improving aptitude, communication and interview skills. It maintains a database of prospective employers and opportunities for future communications. The Cell also manages campus recruitments, where employers visit the campus, interact with the graduating students about career opportunities in their organizations and recruit them.
The placement cell organizes regular soft skill workshops for improving aptitude, communication and interview skills. It maintains a database of prospective employers and opportunities for future communications. The cell also manages campus recruitments, where employers visit the campus, interact with the graduating students about career opportunities in their organizations and recruit them.
Top Recruiters -
- Reliance Life Sciences
- National Centre for Biological Sciences
- Astra Zeneca
- M S University
- Lupin Labs
|Name||:||Amrita School of Biotechnology|
|Location||:||Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Amritapuri
|Contact No||:||0476 - 2803000|