Anhui Medical University (AMU) was established in 1926 by a group of overseas students from Japan, is one of the oldest educational institutions in Hefei, Anhui province. AMU was formerly known as Shanghai Southeast Medical College. The University consists of eight faculties, totally, 17000 enrolled students, in which Medical Faculty predominates with over 6,000 students including clinical medicine, laboratory medicine, psychology, anesthesia, and medical imaging, etc. The university affiliated hospitals fulfill their functions and perform their duties in clinical treatment, research, teaching and courses of study.
Campus of Anhui Medical University –
Is located in the east of central China.
Schools/Colleges at Anhui Medical University –
- School of Stomatology
- School of Public Health Administration
- School of General Education
- School of International Education of Anhui Medical University
- School of Life Science
- School of Humanities and Social Science of AHMU
- School of Pharmacy
- School of Adult and Continuing Education
- School of Public Health of Anhui Medical University
- School of Medical Sciences
- College of Clinical Medicine