Anwarul-Uloom College of Business Management, Hyderabad was established in 1999. The Institute is commenced its journey with the aim to promote national progress through development in entrepreneurship. The college works under the guidance of Anwarul-Uloom Educational Association, which was established to cater the educational needs of Muslim minorities. A variety of teaching and learning techniques are employed to impart knowledge and skills to students at Anwarul-Uloom College of Business Management in its various departments.
Anwarul-Uloom College of Business Management is affiliated to reputed Osmania University and is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. Currently, the college is conducting a two-year full time course in business management - MBA. Over the decades, Anwarul-Uloom College of Business Management has produced numerous competent business professionals, who are serving the nation.
- Conference Hall
- Computer Lab
- Class Rooms
- Staff Rooms
Placement Cell :-
- Assisting students in securing job placements after they pass out from the college.
- Assisting students in securing Pre-Placement Offers (PPOs), i.e. ensuring jobs before they have even appeared in the final semester exams.
- Organizing campus recruitments.
- Helping students secure project work placements in suitable organizations.
- Initiating and implementing student development programs such as personality development, mock interviews, GDs and debates etc. which will help students improve their performance in facing job interviews and competing with others.
|Name||:||Anwarul-Uloom College of Business Management|
|Location||:||11-3-918, new Mallepally,
Near Mallepally Masjid
|Contact No||:||040 - 23340208|