Apparel Training and Design Centre (ATDC), Gurgaon was established in 1991 under the aegis of AEPC has emerged as India’s Largest Vocational Training Network. The institute established with the mission to upgrade the technical skills of the human resources employed in the Garment Industry. ATDC aims to provide skilled manpower to the industry in order to improve the technical edge in manufacturing as per international parameters.
The ATDC is the single largest vocational training provider for the apparel sector in the country and probably the single largest training provider for any vocational trade in India and the single largest beneficiary or nodal agency for implementation of a government’s skill development scheme. ATDC’s vision is encapsulated in “imparting skills and improving lives” and its mission is to train skilled workforce for the rapidly growing export
Why Choose Apparel Training & Design Centre?
- A College for the community” to provide a range of skills for the “fibre to fashion” chain.
- Largest network of ATDC community colleges Pan-India
- Inclusive of foundation programmes in communication & PD, computer applications & EDP in all programmes
- Inclusive of domain courses for skill & knowledge
- Inclusive of internships & projects
- Vertical mobility to higher level programs
- Easy exit & re-entry options as a part of each program under ATDC community colleges
- Lateral entry in second year of associate degree program
Facilities at Apparel Training and Design Centre -
- Design Labs
- Computer Lab
- Class rooms
Placement Cell at Apparel Training and Design Centre -
The Placement Cell at ATDC National Head Office plays a pivotal role between the industry and the student community through meaningful interaction to bring awareness to the faculty and the students and prepare them according to the changing demands of the industry. ATDC network has a strong linkage with key apparel manufacturers and exporters through AEPC’s apparel industry.
Top Recruiters -
- Gaurav International, Gurgaon
- Victus Dyeing, Tirupur
- Unitex Apparels, Bangalore
- Mohan Clothing (Blackberry), Gurgaon
- Horizon Apparel , Noida
- Mahavir Spin Fab, Unnao (U.P)
- Surbhi Collection, Bhilwara
- Sri Rajasthan Syntex, Rajasthan
- Eveline International, Ludhiana
|Name||:||Apparel Training and Design Centre|
|Location||:||National Head Office Paridhan Vikas Bhawan
lot-No. 50, Institutional Area, Sector-44
Thank you for your Interest!
[Please fill the below details to get in touch with institute]