Interested in MBA/Engineering/Other Courses
Please fill in your details below and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Why Register in Minglebox?
- Browse colleges for admission related information
- Browse course details offered by the colleges
- Get to know about latest happenings in educational sector
- Access to free mock up test for various entrance exam
Aravali Institute of Management (AIM), Jodhpur was established in 2000. The institute believes that the growth of any organization is derived from the growth of the people who constitute it. Therefore, for any organization to succeed and progress, people development should be of paramount importance and a core value. People development is based on inculcating and imparting requisite management tools, techniques and values to the individuals, their teams and the organizations through education, training and consultancy.
AIM is presently in the eleventh year of successful existence of sustained growth and progress. Looking at AIM’s affiliation with CAT conducted by IIMs within its first year itself, it being accorded “A++” Rating (Financial Express survey 2009) & “A” Rating (Business India survey 2003) and Ranked 1st in Rajasthan (Business Today survey 2002) & 50th in India (Outlook survey 2005) amongst the Best B-Schools, they are convinced that AIM is on the right path to shape up to be truly a top-ranking management institute for meeting the local and national needs.
Why choose Aravali Institute of Management –
- Management education programs of one year full-time, one & half years part-time, two years full-time and three years part-time; in addition to bachelor, master, doctoral and dual degree programs.
- Management development and training programs for small scale industries owners, aspiring/new entrepreneurs and the employees & executives at all levels in various organizations.
- Societal benefit programs for members of the public.
- Video-conferencing and web-based interactive & distance learning programs.
Facilities at Aravali Institute of Management –
- Conference room
- Computer center
Placement Cell at Aravali Institute of Management –
The Institute endeavors to facilitate 100% placements of its students by networking with and bringing the leading Indian and multinational organizations for campus recruitment.
- Ford Motor India
- GE Capital
- Gestetner (India)
- Give Foundation
- Grasim Industries
- Guljag Industries
- HDFC Bank
- Hexacom India
- Holtec Consulting
|Name||:||Aravali Institute of Management, Jodhpur|
Polo No.2, Paota
|Contact No||:||0291-2542235, 2550209 to 212|