Interested in MBA/Engineering/Other Courses
Please fill in your details below and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Why Register in Minglebox?
- Browse colleges for admission related information
- Browse course details offered by the colleges
- Get to know about latest happenings in educational sector
- Access to free mock up test for various entrance exam
Army Institute of Law (AIL), Mohali was established in 1999 under the aegis of Army Welfare Education Society (AWES). The Institute is affiliated to Punjabi University, Patiala and approved by the Bar Council of India. The Institute is accredited grade 'A' by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). The mission of the AIL is to be a premier center for legal education by adopting healthy teaching practices which cater to the students’ need of achieving theoretical and practical legal expertise in highly efficient.
AIL has a magnificent residential campus in an impressive architectural structure in the vicinity of Chandigarh and Punjab & Haryana High Court. The motto of the institute is to provide center of excellence in the field of legal education. Army Institute of Law is running five year BA.LLB and one year LL.M course.
Why Army Institute of Law?
- Army Institute of Law believes in imparting a culture where discipline, duty and professional excellence form the essence of individual and collective achievements.
- AIL has highly qualified faculty coupled with in built scheme of training the students at various law firms.
- Army Institute of Law is continuously working to create a new set of professionals who not only have the best qualities of lawyers but also the virtues of a soldier.
Facilities at Army Institute of Law -
- Moot Court Hall
- Conference/Seminar Hall
- Computer Lab
- Seminar Hall
- Guest House
- Multipurpose Hall
- M.I Room
- Medical Centre
Placement Cell at Army Institute of Law -
The placement cell of the Army Institute of Law is committed to assist students proactively in their placements. It arranges in-course placement with law firms, lawyers, Judges, NGOs and corporate houses, according to students' choice and their field of interest.
Top Recruiters -
- ICICI Bank
- Bajaj Allianz
- Indus Towers Ltd
- OSC ESL Knowledge Centre
- Anand & Anand
- Singh & Associates
|Name||:||Army Institute of Law|
|Location||:||Sector - 68
Thank you for your Interest!
[Please fill the below details to get in touch with institute]