For Admissions, Colleges & Courses
About the Institute
APIIT SD India is one of the best engineering colleges in Haryana situated in Panipat, established by SD Education Society with the objective of overcoming the critical worldwide demand for skilled Engineering and Management Professionals. Today, APIIT is an established leader among the best engineering colleges in Haryana region for providing the best in Engineering and Management education. APIIT SD India's vision is to nurture intellectual capital through its center of excellence in engineering colleges in Haryana which are governed by best practices in Quality Education.
APIIT engineering college in Haryana was established in 2001 by Shri S.D. Education Society (Sanatan Dharam Education Society) is a non-profit organization and has been a pioneer in the field of education since 1946. For over 63 years, S.D. Education Society has been at the forefront of Quality Education in the state of Haryana.
Today, over and above the state-of-the-art engineering college in Haryana: APIIT SD India, the S.D. Education Society also manages and runs 3 schools and a college and has evolved into one of the finest educational societies in India.
Among the best engineering colleges in Haryana, APIIT is committed towards more excellence and more than that, committed to the success of all our students. Over 10,000 of them, who step closer to their dreams, year after year.
- I express my deep gratitude and sincere thanks for being Guide and Mentor to my son Shivam Datta B.Tech (Software) final year student who under your able leadership has passed through the portals of APIIT Panipat as a very accomplished and confident man. The entire faculty of APIIT Panipat with your dynamism and professional competence is acquitting so well that has helped in making APIIT a beacon of excellence and a towering Institution of the region. The efforts of APIIT in bringing so many Companies to the Campus for placements is highly commendable and speaks volumes about the commitment of the Institution towards its students. I take this opportunity to wish APIIT Panipat God Speed and greater achievements in all its endeavours under your premiership and once again extend my gratitude and thank you for shaping the life of my son.
- Myself Sushobhit feel very happy to be selected as an Assistant Commandant in Ministry of Defense (Indian Coast Guard) .I would like to thank each and every staff & faculty of APIIT specially to Mr. Sudhir Sir who molded my mind towards administrative examinations. he guided me in the very first semester and it was him who founded this spirit in me of becoming a defense officer. Secondly i would like to thank Mr. Suresh Hans sir who inspired us to show our creativity in every field.the way he teaches, the way he interacts with students can convert the toughest topic to the funniest one.Along with the IT skills this college boosted my analytical and intelligence skills which helped me in my selection with Ministry of defense.Today, I am selected as an Assistant Commandant in Ministry of Defense (Indian Coast Guard.) I would like to some how payback with my college mates, so for any guidance and support any of my college mate can freely contact me.
- I, Mousumi Kumari (PT1082214), a present final year student of Computing branch take this opportunity to convey that I got selected in L & T Infotech, which is one of the top ten software companies in India and a CMM-i 5 level company. I am glad to say that, I was able to clear the technical interview, because of the excellent lectures given by the expert faculties of the college. I did not make any extra effort for the technical round, but during the interview, the precious lecture deliverables of the respective faculties were revolving in my mind and I was able to clear it. Moreover, since I made the projects by myself, it was an easy thing for me. After seeing my performance, the interviewer asked, from which college are you? I cannot express how to acknowledge my respected teachers, my words would be less. Once again, I would like to acknowledge Director Sir and the entire APIIT faculties for providing the best knowledge and curriculum and guiding us throughout the journey of 4 years.
- I want to thank you all from deepest core of my heart for the Honor which you all have given me. Itâs a great Achievement for me in my life. I just wanted to add few lines for my APIIT and the Faculties. Life has always thrown challenges at us and I am no exception. But I was able to chase my dreams and career path with the help of right institutions and Professors. APIIT has been one of the very crucial and foundation to my right career start. Although career progression is a journey, getting a break is a destiny. And APIIT helped me realize my destiny. I love working for my current employer. I mainly deal in Abudhabi and Al-Ain Projects. This is what I have been trained for an APIIT International Business MBA. And I am passionate about this work. I wish all of my APIITians to do the best in their career.
- I Yogesh Kumar Yadav(PT0981121) have been selected by SAP LABS for the position of "Software Testing Profile". I want to thank Mr. Radha Krishna Rambola and Mr.Ankur Singla who focused the lectures in their module helped a lot in last phase of the interview as most of the questions were asked from Project Management and Design Pattern and of course our FYP is unique among others, because it is individual and procedure we do the FYP in a proper manner, that is liked by interviewer. I want to thank my Director Sir, who provided such study curriculum in college that helps to stand at any corner of the world.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE (2015-16)
For Undergraduate Courses
B.Tech (1st Year)
Admission to 75% seats (including 15% all india category seats) will be made by Haryana State Counseling Society through 'ONLINE OFF CAMPUS' Centralized Counseling based on AIEEE-2014 Merit Ranking. For details and important DATES please refer
Passed 10+2 examination from recognized Board/University with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with any one of the subjects Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Computer Science.
B.Tech (2nd Year) - Lateral Entry
|Procedure||Admissions shall be made on the basis of the inter se merit of OLET (LEET (Engg.) 2015 conducted by NIC online on the website: www.onlinetesthry. nic.in. Direct Admissions are granted subject to the availability of seats on the basis of Merit in Aptitude Test & Personal Interview.|
Candidates must have passed Diploma in Engineering/Technology course of a duration of 3 years or more from an AICTE approved Institution with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category i.e. SC category).
B.B.A (Bachelor of Business Administration)
|Procedure||Admissions to BBA will be made on merit in qualifying criteria, GD & PI|
|Eligibility||The candidates should have passed Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (10+2) from any recognized Board/University with at least five subjects including English as one of the main subjects obtaining at least 40% marks.|
For Postgraduate Course
MBA (Master of Business Administration)
|Procedure||Admission to MBA will be made through Merit List prepared on the basis of MAT/CMAT Scores. Direct Admissions are granted subject to the availability of seats on the basis of Merit in Group Discussion & Personal Interview|
|Eligibility||The candidate should have passed minimum 3 Years duration of recognized Bachelorâs Degree in any discipline with not less than 50% marks (45% pass marks in case of Scheduled Castes/Tribes candidates) or an examination recognized as equivalent by the Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra.|
Infrastructure (Campus Life @ APIIT)
College Campus divided into functional zones like Hostels, main College Buliding, Administration Block and a sports complex. The campus is well equipped with well-planned building having facilities like well lit lecture halls, tutorial rooms, drawing halls, laboratories, computer centre, library, canteen, hostel, sports complex. The campus is having lush green lawns and landscaping is done by experts.
Lecture halls, Tutorial rooms, Drawing halls, Laboratories, Computer centre, Language Lab are well laid out with state of the art Audio Visual support.
Placement Cell: Corporate Relation Center
Some of the Companies where our 2014 Batch Students are placed.
Placement Cell: Corporate Relation Center
"Placement Cell of APIIT i.e. Corporate Relation Centre focusing on three basic entities Student, Faculty and Corporate and acts as an intermediate between the corporate world and the APIIT SD INDIA."
Placement cell or CRC being an independent body under umbrella of APIIT, take cares of enrolled students not just in the last semester but from the 1st semester by enhancing their soft skill as well as technical skills and providing best opportunities with various profiles and respectable packages.
- Vision : Placement cell or CRC is liable to deliver Global Engineer with ample placement opportunities.
- Mission : Placement cell or CRC tries to bridge the international quality gap in education and corporate world by providing the aspiring students with guidance in their choice of career and by enhancing soft skills and inculcating corporate culture.
Responsibilities of the Placement cell
- To liaison between Industry and the Institute.
- To arrange job opportunities for all the interested and eligible students.
- To suggest corrective measures to non-eligible and interested students to make them employable.
- To invite the Best IT/ITES/ITIS Companies having various verticals for Campus Recruitments. student-Faculty ratio is 20:1
- To motivate and counsel students about Industry practices and improve their emotional quotient.
- To assist students in looking for the International Placements.
- To facilitate real time preparation for company selection process.
Strategies for Employing Global Engineer
CRC's effort starts from 1st semester to imbibe corporate skills and culture in APIITians.
|Technical Skill||Year||Soft Skill|
|Induction by CRC||1st Year||Psychometric Test, Training|
|Technical Test, Feedback, Tech. Training||2nd Year||Aptitude Test, Analysis, Training|
|Technical Test, Analysis, Feedback , Career Counseling, training if required||3rd Year||Aptitude- comprehension Test Analysis, Feedback|
|Placement Registration, Test, Ranking, Crash Course if required||4th Year||Mock GD, Interview, Ranking|
APIIT Placement Cell: Our Placement Cell Team
Placement cell of APIIT is a well organized cell taking care of training and placements activities of college contributing for excellence in studentâs development. The Placement Cell serves as an interface between the students and the Corporates. The Placement cell team of APIIT has the following members:
Mr. Prateek MishraTraining and Placement officer
Corporate Relation Centre
Landline: +91 180 6532444, 6532555 (Ext.- 213)
Mr. N. Sameer GabaAsst. Training and Placement Officer
Corporate Relation Centre
Landline : +91 180 6532444, 6532555 (Ext.-217)
|Name||:||Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology|
G. T. Road
|Contact No||:||0180 – 6532444 / 555|