Australasian Institute of Applied Studies (AIAS), Auckland was established in 1998. AIAS was founded to meet the demand of students wishing to study Ayurveda, the complimentary health science of India. In 1999, under the guidance of the Principal, Dr. S. Ajit, (B.A.M.S., P.C.A.S.), the Institute recognized the need to establish a quality assurance model of service delivery by becoming a Private Training Establishment (P.T.E), delivering a nationally recognized qualification in Ayurveda under the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (N.Z.Q.A.).
Australasian Institute of Applied Studies is commitment in providing quality education through freedom of inquiry and expression, academic integrity and research directed towards the practical application of theory and practice. The institute established an Australian office due to increasing interest from Australian students to study Ayurveda, which became an Registered Training Organization (R.T.O.) offering a nationally recognized qualification in Ayurveda under the Australian Qualifications Training Framework.
Campus of Australasian Institute of Applied Studies –
AIAS is located at 41 Gillies Ave, Newmarket, a suburb of Auckland, New Zealand’s largest city.
Why choose Australasian Institute of Applied Studies?
- At AIAS, the students will be with a Private Training Establishment and receive qualifications recognized by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority.
- The students will receive guidance and assessment from industry experienced teachers and tutors.
- The students will learn how to apply their knowledge they acquire, not only to improve and transform their personal life but to share this knowledge in the wider community.
- Students will receive high quality teaching which helps to achieve their personal and career goals.
- Students will have access to academic programs and student services designed to support in learning.
- Students will acquire the skills and academic qualifications to function effectively in the global economy of the 21st century.
Facilities at Australasian Institute of Applied Studies –
- Accident insurance
- Private boarding
- Flats (apartments)
- Health services