Bengal Institute of Business Studies (BIBS), Kolkata evolved from the need to provide quality business education to satiate the need of a rapidly evolving national and regional economy. The institute has been ranked 2nd best business school in Kolkata and ranked 5th business best school in the East. The institute aims at creating young leaders with an understanding of evolving economies and who can handle local changes from a global perspective. The core team consists of industry experienced academicians, who ensure that the curriculum is based on robust industry research and focused on the needs of the modern business environment.
The right combination of quality academics coupled with appropriate industry interface and unique mentorship program ensures that the students groomed by them are worthy members of the industry workforce. The entrepreneurship program, which is the flagship program, is intended to build a workforce that is self reliant and capable of creating opportunities for the society at large. The vision of the institute is to promote with practical and stimulating learning environment where diverse ideas, inspirations and innovations take shape in ways that shall change lives and help to transform organizations through progressive management practices.
Campus of Bengal Institute of Business Studies -
The campus, which is located in the heart of Kolkata, offers the students the best of facilities in terms of new age technologies and academic resources.
Why Choose Bengal Institute of Business Studies?
- Students on completion are awarded an MBA degree, a University recognized by U.G.C., Ministry of HRD and Government of India.
- The curriculum is updated and in sync with the demands of the industry.
- Students are assigned to mentors from the industry, which will provide exposure to work practices and prepare them better for placements.
- Provides resources and support for the students with innovative business ideas to start their own venture
- The atmosphere is fully charged whereby students have the opportunity to excel academically and non- academically.
Facilities at Bengal Institute of Business Studies -
- Class Rooms
Life at Bengal Institute of Business Studies -
Clubs @ BIBS have been formed with the intent to provide the students with an opportunity to apply what they have learnt in the classroom. Each of these clubs is student driven, where they decide what activity is to be done and how it is to be executed. The wide variety of student activities reflects the diversity of BIBS.
- Alterations-The club is driven by multi talented students whose objective is to entertain and provide an inclusive platform to exchange musical ideas and at the same time contribute toward the development of musical talent at BIBS.
- Applied Knowledge Club-nurtures and promotes an analytical mind set, innovative ideas and critical thinking by developing a platform to voice the thoughts and creativity of the students and thus hone their marketing skills.
- Chetana-is a community connects initiative by the students that provides training and employment opportunities for the under priviledged. Chetana aims at giving the untrained and unemployed youth of West Bengal a platform where they can get good jobs to have a better standard of living.
- E-Cell-is the Entrepreneurship Cell at BIBS aiming to promote Entrepreneurship as a way of life. Students at the E-Cell make a constant drive to bring in real life entrepreneurs to share their experiences through which students are taught the nuances of starting their own ventures.
Placement Cell at Bengal Institute of Business Studies -
At BIBS through the Placement Preparation Program they ensure that the students develop that little extra which gives them an edge above the rest. The entire placement process, be it for the summer or the Final Placements, is managed by a group of dynamic students under the Placement Committee known as PlaceCom. The PlaceCom acts as a mediator between the management and the students and manages the entire placement process from arranging corporate visits to final interviews and even helping shortlisted students in their joining formalities.
Top Recruiters -
- Ing Vysya Bank
- Yes Bank
- Standard Chartered
- Future Group
- Peer Less
- Allied Lemur
- Bharati Bhawan
- Kotak Securities
- The Times of India
|Name||:||Bengal Institute of Business Studies|
Lake View Road
|Contact No||:||+91 9007098910|