Bharat Institute of Technology School of Pharmacy, Meerut was established in 2005. The school has developed into a fully developed school whose courses are approved by AICTE & Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi and affiliated to GBTU Lucknow & Mahamaya Technical University, Noida. The institute special efforts are made to help the students to become mature, career oriented and develop positive attitude, so that they can cater to the needs of educational / research institutions, industry and society at large.
The vision of the institute is to provide quality education and groom students into confident and competent professionals imbibed with ethical values to successfully meet the challenges of highly competitive environment in global arena.
Why Choose Bharat Institute of Technology School of Pharmacy?
- Highly qualified & experienced faculty from reputed and leading pharmacy institutions in the country like IT, BHU Varanasi, BIT Ranchi, DIPSAR Delhi, Punjabi University, Jiwaji University, JSS ootty etc.
- Qualified and long industria l MNC production experienced placement manager & team.
- Facility of corporate & industry interface by frequent shared learning with visiting dignitaries.
- Dedicated team of training Department for addressing the issues on communication skills, soft skills & aptitude
- Best placement amongst all pharmacy colleges.
- A Government approved Animal house for practical work and research.
Facilities at Bharat Institute of Technology School of Pharmacy -
- Class Rooms
- Seminar Hall
- Animal House
|Name||:||Bharat Institute of Technology School of Pharmacy|
|Location||:||NH-58, Partapur Bypass
|Contact No||:||0121 - 2440460|