Interested in MBA/Engineering/Other Courses
Please fill in your details below and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Why Register in Minglebox?
- Browse colleges for admission related information
- Browse course details offered by the colleges
- Get to know about latest happenings in educational sector
- Access to free mock up test for various entrance exam
About the Institute
Birla Institute of Management Technology was established in 1988 under the aegis of the Birla Academy of Art and Culture, and supported by Birla group of companies. Dr. (Smt.) Sarala Birla, chairperson of Birla Academy and Syt. B K Birla, chairperson of B K Birla Group of companies are the founders of the business school. The Board of Governors is comprised of eminent people from industry and headed by Smt Jayashree Mohta, Vice Chairperson, Birla Academy of Art & Culture, Kolkatta.
The fully residential campus of Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH) located in National Capital Region is one of the top MBA colleges to study in India. It provides a highly conducive academic environment, interaction with hard working and industry-academia mix professors, proximity to the strategy makers of the industry and practitioners of the service and manufacturing companies, exposure to the international universities and companies, and a ready profile of strong alumni base spread throughout the world. Among business school rankings BIMTECH makes it to the elite bracket.
BIMTECH is mini India.It has students coming almost from all the states of India, and also from few foreign countries. Its mix of nationalities, cultural backgrounds, academic and professional experiences make BIMTECH one of the most exciting and enriching business schools in the country. Its long belief to prepare global managers who have cross cultural training has become a practice of the globe today.
India strong emerging economy and DELHI (National Capital Region) is the trigger of this growth. The industrial and economic policies framed here, industrial associations meet, and CEOs evenings are all realities here and not media news. This is also one of the cultural convergence centre of India for both national and international. A location of such importance is always an asset for exposure to the real life learning and developing national and global networking.Greater Noida is hardly few kilometers away.
To become an extraordinary personality, you need an extraordinary Institution. BIMTECH has shown an extraordinary growth in the country in last five years.
25 years of BIMTECH's growth have been tumultuous. During these years we have seen successes and failures, both in fair measures. These have resulted in a tremendous learning experience for the institute and in turn fuelled its growth to its present stature.
Our learning of the past years has continuously led us to improvements in each and every aspect of our functioning. Be it the in class teaching & learning settings or the out-of-class growth environs that BIMTECH offers. The rich faculty resource that BIMTECH holds is surely a distinguishing factor which is quite unique to us. The industry academia mix of our faculty resource results in much better 'experiential learning' for the hundreds of our students who pass out from our portals each year. Albert Einstein once said, "Learning is experience, everything else is just information".
Our fully residential program has certain inbuilt advantages for a course of business management. The mandatorily residential program provides a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to our students to develop high standards of 'interpersonal skills' which form the core of a successful managerial career. The residential program also accords, to the students, ample opportunities of team work & learning in group dynamics. Over all the Institute ensures a fair amount of out-of-class learning to its students i.e. a 24/7 'learning & growth experience'.
In short BIMTECH provides a unique opportunity of 'Learning Experience, Experiential Learning'
Message from the Director/President/Dean
The steps in selection for admission at BIMTECH include:
STEP I: APPLYING
- Procurement of Form: Application form (common for all the programmes) can be procured from our website www.bimtech.ac.in.
Application form can be filled online using following payment methods:
- Payment through Scratch Card
- Scratch Card can be purchased from Admission office of the Institute by paying Rs. 1500/- in cash (Mon-Sat 10 am to 4 pm)
- Scratch Card can be purchased from various centers of IMS, T.I.M.E. & Bulls Eye across India (List /link given on website)
- Scratch Card PIN number (16 Digits) will have to be given in the space provided in the online application form
- Payment through Credit/ Debit Card
- Application form can be filled online followed by paying Rs. 1500/- through Credit/ Debit Card.
- Last date for submission of Application Form for all programmes : Friday, 30th January 2015
STEP II: GD & PI AND DOCUMENT VERIFICATION
Call for Group Discussion and Personal Interview:
GD & PI call letters will be issued to shortlisted applicants in first week of February, 2015 (tentative).
Venue and Time Schedule for GD & PI:
GD & PI will be held in mid February, 2015 (tentative). GD & PI call letters will be sent (in first week of February, 2015 tentatively) at the e-mail id provided in the application. A hard copy of the call letter will also be sent on the address provided in the application form.
For all programmes GD & PI would be conducted at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Cochin, Dehradun, Hyderabad, Indore, Ranchi, Trivandrum, Kolkata, Mumbai, Patna, Pune, and Greater Noida in the month of February 2015 (tentative). The Institute reserves the right to cancel/add any of the outstation centres.
very applicant should submit a self attested photocopy of each of the following documents at the time of the GD & PI failing which his/her candidature will be rejected:
- Mark List of Class X.
- Mark List of Class XII.
- Mark List of Graduation (all years/ semesters)
- Score card of CAT/GMAT/XAT/CMAT /MAT whichever applicable
- Work Experience certificate (if applicable) from a company which is MNC or listed Public Ltd. Or Private ltd. Or registered NGO with minimum turnover of Rs. 50 Crore. Supported by audited financial statement of financial year 2013-14.
- Documents prescribed for applicants under DA Category (if applicable)
- Documents prescribed for applicants under EWS Category (if applicable)
- Corporate sponsorship certificate (if applicable)
- NRI/NRI sponsorship documents (if applicable) as prescribed
- Domicile Certificate from Competent Authority (if applicable)
- Proof of Nationality for International student
- Income Certificate of parents to claim Syt. B.K. Birla and Dr. ( Smt.) Sarala Birla Scholarships.
STEP III: RESULT
- Declaration of Final Selection List
- Final Selection List would be declared by 3rd week of March 2015 (tentative)
Programmes Offered for Session 2015-16 at Greater Noida Campus
|S. NO.||Programme||Recognition/ Accreditation/ Approval||No. of Seats||Selection Procedure||Broad Eligibility Criteria||Programme Tuition Fee Category wise (for full course)|
|1||PGDM 2 Year, Full Time (Equivalent to MBA)||AICTE Accredited by NBA up to 2013 Renewal of Accreditation by NBA for next term under process||240||Valid CAT 2014 score/ Valid GMAT 2014-15 score+GD+PI+ Write-up||Graduation with Min. 50% marks (10+2+3 pattern)||Merit 10,00,000 INR|
Corp.Sponsored 17,00,000 INR
NRI 17,00,000 INR
NRI Sponsored 17,00,000 INR
International Students 10,00,000 INR
|2||PGDM (International Business) 2 Year, Full Time||AICTE Accreditation by NBA under process Equivalence to MBA by AIU under process||60||Valid CAT 2014 score/ Valid GMAT 2014-15 score+GD+PI+ Write-up||Graduation with Min. 50% marks (10+2+3 pattern)||Merit 10,00,000 INR|
Corp.Sponsored 17,00,000 INR
NRI 17,00,000 INR,
NRI Sponsored 17,00,000 INR
International Students 10,00,000 INR
|3||PGDM (Insurance Business Management) 2 Year, Full Time||AICTE||60||Valid CAT 2014 score/ Valid XAT 2015 score /Valid MAT 2014-15 score/Valid CMAT 2014-15 score/Valid GMAT 2014-15 score+GD+PI+Write-up||Graduation with Min. 50% marks (10+2+3 pattern)||Merit 8,00,000 INR|
Corp.Sponsored 12,00,000 INR
NRI 12,00,000 INR,
NRI Sponsored 12,00,000 INR
International Students 8,00,000 INR
|4||PGDM (Retail Management) 2 Year, Full Time||AICTE||60||Valid CAT 2014 score/ Valid XAT 2015 score / Valid MAT 2014-15 score/Valid CMAT 2014-15 score/Valid GMAT 2014-15 score+GD+PI+Write-up||Graduation with Min. 50% marks (10+2+3 pattern)||Merit 8,00,000 INR|
Corp.Sponsored 15,00,000 INR
NRI 15,00,000 INR,
NRI Sponsored 15,00,000 INR
International Students 8,00,000 INR
BIMTECH is located on a composite, fully air-conditioned, Wi-Fi enabled, residential campus in Greater Noida, in the National Capital Region, a few kilometers from the capital of India. The campus environment
is highly conducive to academic learning.
It provides comfortable living with facilities such as :
- A well appointed Dining Hall
- Multi-cusine Cafeteria
- Ultra-modern Gym & Sports Facility
- A serene Meditation Centre
- Salon & Beauty Parlor
- A Tuck Shop
- Bus Transport to Noida
- Communication & Reprographic
- Bank ATM on Campus
- Round-the-clock Campus Security.
- Medical Center
- 24 X 7 on campus Ambulance etc.
BIMTECH has collaborations with leading B schools from all parts of the world who correspondingly promote the exchange programme.
- Student Exchange
In 2013-14, BIMTECH received 95 students from partners in Austria, France, Mexico, Morocco and Spain,UK and USA. 60 students went abroad on exchange programme and internships to Austria, Bangladesh,Finland, France, Poland, South Africa, Spain, Thailand, and USA in the previous academic year.
- Joint Consulting and Research Projects
Our students participated in joint research project with: University of Hertfordshire, UK, to work on live project for Liberty Shoes Limited; Philadelphia University, USA; FH- Joanneum, Austria for SIEMENS. 93 students participated in the joint research projects
- International Scholarships
In this academic year, Ruchi Khanna (PGDM) got International scholarship from Prudential Foundation Global Citizen, USA. Other scholarships that were obtainable to the students are: Ernst Mach Grant, FH Joanneum, Austria; French Scholarship for Exchange Students; Global Korean Scholarship Programme, Solbridge International School of Business, South Korea and Institute of International Relations, University of Warsaw, Poland
- Faculty Exchange
Distinguished academicians and international experts often visit BIMTECH. In year 2013-14, 54 International faculties and senior delegates visited BIMTECH for taking sessions, participating in seminars, collaboration etc. Last year 13 BIMTECH faculties and staff visited abroad.
- Doctoral Programmes
Last year we received six full time research scholars (Faculties of IFM, Tanzania). Two faculties from BIMTECH got scholarship from UK to undergo research.
- Some International Alliances
- Australia Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
- Canada Goodman School of Business, Brock University
- France ESSCA Ecole de Management
- France IESEG School of Management
- France KEDGE Business School, Bordeaux
- Germany Frankfurt School of Finance and Management
- Spain ETEA Faculty of Business and Economics
- Spain Nebrija University
- UK Manchester Metropolitan University
- UK University of Hull
- USA George Mason University
- USA Kent State University
- USA Missouri State University
- Belgium European Foundation of Management Development (EFMD)
- Korea Association of Asia Pacific Business Schools (AAPBS)
- UK Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU)
- UK The Case Centre (ECCH) India Association of Mgmt.Development Institution in South Asia
- India Indo-French Chamber of Commerce and Industry (IFCCI)
- USA Foundation for the Global Compact
- UK Chartered Insurance Institute (CII)
- India Insurance Institute of India (III)
- India National Board of Accreditation (NBA)
- USA Life Office Management Association
- UK Association of International Accountants (AIA)
- UK Business English Certification (Cambridge University)
- Canada International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA)
The learning I received at BIMTECH allowed me to relate the knowledge to the practical aspects of running a successful business. BIMTECH has always been forward thinking institution focused on futuristic models whether it is in the space of Insurance when no one had started or the Environmental areas. It has also been focused on building the faculty which is truly inspiring.
Avtar Monga Chief Operating Officer IDFC
BIMTECH gave me the much desired exposure and connect with the real time business world, its functions and concepts and has taught me that tough times don't last but tough people do. Faith in self is of utmost importance and if you have your heart and intentions in the right place you are sure to win. Life is a great teacher and a leveler. Try and be a good human being and a good professional, success then is just a subset.
Yogesh Bellani CEO FieldFresh Foods Private Limited (JV between Bharti Enterprises & Del Monte Pacific Limited)
The deteriorating economic conditions of the year 2014 posed a great challenge for the Centre for Corporate Relations in its placement activities.
However, in the end we could place 335 number of final year students, constituting of 93.31 % of the total strength who offered themselves for the placements, out of a total of 359 students!
- Highest Salary offered- INR 15.00 LPA
- Average Salary offered- INR 06.75 LPA
- Minimum Salary offered- INR 04.50 LPA
- Highest Foreign-INR 19.00 LPA
|Name||:||Birla Institute of Management Technology|
|Location||:||Plot No. 5
Knowledge Park II
|Contact No||:||+91-120-2323001-10, +91-9718444466|