Interested in MBA/Engineering/Other Courses
Please fill in your details below and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Why Register in Minglebox?
- Browse colleges for admission related information
- Browse course details offered by the colleges
- Get to know about latest happenings in educational sector
- Access to free mock up test for various entrance exam
Birla Institute of Technology (BIT), Mersa was established in 1955. The Institute has been accredited by the National Assessment & Accreditation Council (NAAC) & the National Board of Accreditation (NBA) established by the UGC & AICTE respectively. The institute started by the philanthropist-industrialist Mr. B M Birla with a vision to be recognized as a world-class learning institution for engineering and technology by providing the highest-quality academic programs. The college has been catering to the manpower needs of almost all the major sectors of the economy since the last five decades.
BIT alumni are amongst the leaders of the industry, both in India and abroad. BIT Mesra had been conceived with a vision to be recognized as a world-class learning institution for engineering and technology. But it has moved beyond the fulfillment of a scholastic promise to re-defining education in the new age through creation of aptitude and comprehensive intelligence.
Campus of Birla Institute of Technology, Mersa -
The institute’s main campus is in 780 acres. The institute located at Mesra, about 16 kms from Ranchi, the jharkhand state-capital. It has campuses in Jaipur, Patna, Deoghar, Kolkata, Lalput, Noida, Allahabad, Muscat and Ras al Khaimah.
Facilities at Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra -
- Computer Labs
- Class Rooms
- Shopping Complex
- On-Campus Dispensary
- Sports Facilities
Departments at Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra -
- Department of Architecture
- Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Department of Bioengineering
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Physics
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Hotel Management and Catering Technology
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Management
- Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Technology
- Department of Production Engineering
- Department of Remote Sensing
- Department of Space Engineering and Rocketry
Campus Life at Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra -
Campus life is undoubtedly the most cherished memory for a student and BIT ensures that discipline is properly coupled with a more than adequate share of fun and excitement. Students share an open and transparent bond with the faculty and other staff members and everybody puts in their very best to make the Institute a great place to live and learn in.
The campus has vast expanse of green dotted with facilities for cultural, recreational and sports activities. The campus is in every sense a melting pot for diverse interests, influences and cultures that blend to create the unique strength that represents BIT Mesra.
Placement Cell at Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra -
The Campus Recruitment Program of BIT has, for more than five decades, successfully met the needs of different sectors of the Industry. The Campus Recruitment Program is organized as a central activity for BIT students from across all the Centres at the Mesra Campus as also separately at the Jaipur, Noida, Kolkata & Patna Campuses. With their diversity and well-balanced technical and soft skills, BIT students are well equipped to contribute towards the success of organisations.
Whether the Industry needs an intern or some fresh talent for its leadership development program, the BIT Placement Office facilitates the search through the well established Campus Recruitment Program.
Top Recruiters -
- Microsoft (IDC)
- Microsoft (Redmond)
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP Labs
- ACC Ltd.
- Adani Enterprises Ltd.
- ITC Tribeni Tissues Division
|Name||:||Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra|