Birla Vishvakarma Mahavidyalaya Engineering College, Vallabh Vidyanagar was established in 1948. It was first approved by Government as grant paid College. The college is affiliated to Gujarat Technological University. The college is also recognised by AICTE, New Delhi. BVM became the grant-in-aid institution of the state government in 1958 and slowly grants from the state as well as central government started trickling in.
In 1979, BVM was called upon to establish an institute working entirely for research, development, training and extension work in the area of renewable sources of energy particular for rural application. The Ministry of Urban Development, Government of India recognized BVM in 1984 as one of the centers for training in-service engineers in environmental engineering through postgraduate programme of M E (Environmental engineering).
Facilities at Birla Vishvakarma Mahavidyalaya Engineering College -
- Computer Center
- Drawing Hall
Departments at Birla Vishvakarma Mahavidyalaya Engineering College -
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Electronics Engineering
- Department of Production Engineering
- Department of Structural Engineering
- Department of Computer Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Electronics & Telecommunication
Placement Cell at Birla Vishvakarma Mahavidyalaya Engineering College -
BVM, a premier engineering college, is considered to be top 1% among all engineering colleges in Gujarat. Since inception, BVM has a record of best Placement all over Gujarat.
Top Recruitres -
- Torrent Power
|Name||:||Birla Vishvakarma Mahavidyalaya Engineering College|