Bridge Business College was established in 1991 as a privately owned RTO. The college initially worked with government employment agencies delivering training to the unemployed. Bridge then developed a program for International students. Bridge has built a strong reputation for providing excellent service to their students and for being a unique college. In recent years Bridge has achieved significant growth and boasts one of the best academic programs on offer for students today.
Bridge has over 61 different nationalities and is currently expanding into new markets in Europe and Northern Asia. Bridge continues to look for innovative ways to maintain growth and relevance in a dynamically changing world. Bridge today is a well-known industry brand name providing vocational education and training to international students in Australia in the field of Business. Other courses offered by BBC are in the field of Human Resourses, Tourism and Language (ELICOS).
Campus of Bridge Business College -
BBC is located in the heart of Sydney at 333 Kent Street and occupies 5 floors. Bridge Business College's modern premises are spacious and comfortable and only meters away from Darling Harbour, one of Sydney’s premier tourist attractions.
Why Choose Bridge Business College?
- Accredited Courses: All courses at Bridge Business College are registered with the Australian Government and their qualifications are recognised throughout the country.
- Quality Assurance: Bridge has ISO 9001 certification which makes them an internationally recognised quality assured organisation.
- Academic Program: Bridge has developed a complete range of academic activity books (Star Books). Star Books have been designed for students who speak English as a second language. STAR books are easy to follow and ensure that all students in all classes are being taught the same program.
- University Pathways: Bridge has pathway programs to university. Students completing a Diploma at BBC can apply for credits to receive 1year off their university course.
- Flexibility: They offer classes morning, afternoon and evening over 6 days per week. Students may choose the days and times to attend their study program.
- Student Service: Bridge places great importance on looking after their customers. If you speak to any of their students you will find that they are always there to help with school issues or any other matter.
- Stability: Bridge was established 21 years ago in 1991. They are a 100% Australian owned and operated Business College. Bridge has built a strong reputation for reliability and trustworthiness.
Facilities at Bridge Business College -
- Class Rooms
- Computer Labs
- Kitchen Area
- Recreation Facility