Buddha College of Education (BCE), Karnal was established by Lala Khushi Ram Gupta Charitable Society and it is a part of Budha Group of Institutes. BCE has been approved by NCTE, New Delhi and affiliated to the Kurukshetra University. The college also tries to create a well-settled administration based on the principles of participative management to uphold democratic values.
The institution has a unique and innovative approach to teacher education that focuses on providing right knowledge, imparting the right skill for enduring success in teaching careers and shaping the right attitude. The college tries to equip its students to understand truth, beauty and goodness.
Why Choose Buddha College of Education?
- The College welcomes and encourages diverse Ideas, Beliefs, and Cultures.
- One of the core values of the Budha College is to foster global outlook among its students
- The Budha College encourages different approaches to teaching and learning that are both innovative and relevant to an increasingly global academic environment.
- The Cultural Diversity at Budha College aims to broaden and deepen students' understanding, experience, and critical thinking skills with regard to cultural differences and cross-cultural interactions, for effective participation in a world of diverse cultures and viewpoints.
- Budha Group of Institutions class rooms and lecture halls are well equipped with modern teaching aids like multimedia projectors and computers with Wi-Fi connectivity.
Facilities at Buddha College of Education -
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Lecture Halls
- Resource Centers
- Multi Purpose Hall
- Medical Centre
- Women Cell
- Audio-Visual Aids
- Seminar Hall
Scholarships at Buddha College of Higher Education -
Budha Group of Institutions believes that money should not be a road block for a student with an innovative idea in his mind and passion in his heart. We extend Scholarships and Financial aid to meritorious students based on their academic achievements and potential, to ensure that every deserving student has access to quality education.
BGI provides many scholarship awards offered to students are funded by the generous gifts of University benefactors. Depending on credentials in Academics, Sports and Cultural participation, the scheme grants full to partial waiver on tuition fees.
Placement cell at Buddha College of Education -
The placement cell of the BCE keeps track of vacancies in various schools and educational institutions and informs its students so they can be guided to embark upon a teaching career. The cell hopes to have an impeccable track record of achieving maximum placements every year. Budha College of Education has academic affiliation with leading primary and secondary school across the region for teaching practice and final placements also.
The main goal of the BCE is to provide opportunities for experiences that allow teachers to enter education settings with the highest probability of success and effectiveness, and to provide them with the cognitive tools and attitudes needed to continue their professional development. They endeavor to provide practicing professionals opportunities to improve their competence and effectiveness and to develop as educational researchers and as leaders in education.
|Name||:||Buddha College of Education|
|Contact No||:||09996013803, 09996013804|
Thank you for your Interest!
[Please fill the below details to get in touch with institute]