Business College was established in 1995 and is a registered tertiary education provider. The college offers a variety of New Zealand qualifications authority programmes in Business, English and Golf. Business College is a signatory to the code of practice for pastoral care of International students in New Zealand.
The college business training is focused on practical application, to ensure that the participants can maximise their learning investments. They provide experienced who are all successful business people who provide both the theory and the practical component of business training.
The college offers a range of non NZQA approved short courses which use resources that provide practical basics and an up-to-date knowledge of the New Zealand business and employment environment. They also provide career courses along with the career development plans assist the individuals aspiring to reach their full potential, either in their current working environment or entering the work force for the first time. The large variety of courses can be tailored to suit individual needs and development and individual career aspirations.
Why choose Business College?
- They provide National Diploma and Corporate Training programs that specializes in business solutions.
- Their National Diploma consists of three assignments that are completed while working for a New Zealand business which provides the student with a reference from the Company at the end of the assignments and experience.
- The college’s Corporate Training program and several other career qualifications can be completed free while studying the National Diploma in Business.
- They provide Business Seminars to students who can attend these seminars free when studying.
- They provide job placement and training in effective employment strategies to students.
- They provide National Diploma in Business level 5 also provides pathways to Universities.
- They also provide internships to students.
- Insurance facilities
- Transport facilities
The college’s placement services offers various services for the students like resumes and cover letters, interview tips and mock interviews, on-campus job fairs, identifying job opportunities and identifying career positions.