Interested in MBA/Engineering/Other Courses
Please fill in your details below and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Why Register in Minglebox?
- Browse colleges for admission related information
- Browse course details offered by the colleges
- Get to know about latest happenings in educational sector
- Access to free mock up test for various entrance exam
Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) Certified, Supply Chain Management Executive - "SCM EXE"
This is not a Certificate Course, it is a "Designation"
SCM Executive Certification Program by CII, offers the designation or title of "SCM EXE" (CII Certified Supply Chain Management Executive) to candidates who demonstrate their understanding of the Supply Chain Management subject through the successful passing of MCQ examination. (Multiple Choice Question Examination).
"SCM EXE" is not a course, it is a designation. We are sure, this designation will add good value to MBA degree in job market and final year students are the right candidates to this certification program.
"SCM EXE" Certification is from "CONFEDERATION OF INDIAN INDUSTRY" (CII ), 118+ year legacy organization, India's premier business association that has over 7200 members, from the private as well as public sectors, including SMEs and MNCs, and an indirect membership of over 100,000 enterprises from around 242 national and regional sectoral industry bodies and CII serves as a reference point for Indian industry and the international business community.
Find more details : http://ciilogistics.com/training/scm-pro-jr/
Logistics & Supply Chain Management (SCM) is going to be the next big growth driver in India. This means India's Supply chain Sector would be requiring huge amount of Supply Chain talents in quality and quantity. Study report of CII found that, The Indian logistics industry employs more than 4.5 crore (both direct and indirect) individuals and is suffering from acute shortage of skills at all levels - Operational to Top Managerial level.
In India, Supply Chain Sector is a sun rising industry and it is evident, people who gets qualified with proper Supply Chain skills today are bound to have shining Career and growth in the years to come. So, Get ready to Future through CII's "SCM EXE".
About Confederation of Indian Industry - CII
The Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) works to create and sustain an environment conducive to the growth of industry in India, partnering industry and government alike through advisory and consultative processes.
CII is a non-government, not-for-profit, industry-led and industry-managed organization, playing a proactive role in India's development process.
Founded in 1895, India's premier business association has over 7200 members, from the private as well as public sectors, including SMEs and MNCs, and an indirect membership of over 100,000 enterprises from around 242 national and regional sectoral industry bodies. With 64 offices, including 9 Centres of Excellence, in India, and 7 overseas offices in Australia, China, Egypt, France, Singapore, UK, and USA, as well as institutional partnerships with 312 counterpart organizations in 106 countries, CII serves as a reference point for Indian industry and the international business community. CII Institute of Logistics is a Centre of Excellence for Logistics and Supply Chain Management with initiatives on Conferences, Education, Training, Consulting and Advisory services.
Why to go for SCM EXE Certification?
While millions of new jobs are being created on Logistics & Supply chain space, most multinationals and firms are finding it difficult to identify the competent ones to fill up their vacant positions. After a formal Education and certification, an endorsement by Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), through this Certification, help participants to pursue a successful career in Logistics & Supply Chain Management.
CII Institute of Logistics
Unit E, 10th Floor, IIT Madras,
Kanagam Road, Taramani, Chennai,
Tamil Nadu- 600 113
Phone: +91-44-4292 8900/05
Fax: 91-44- 2255 1341
Unique Features of SCM EXE
- The only Certification of its kind for students in India
- Topics cover end-to-end supply chain aspects
- The Certification is from CII, 118+ year legacy organization having complete understanding of Indian Industry
- Flexible and self-paced learning
- More number of test centers for easy access
- Examination conducted during June and December
Process and Steps Involved
- Check for Eligibility : Minimum Graduation with or without experience (or) Diploma Holders with FIVE years of Experience.
- Apply by filling Application form and Supporting documents
- CII confirms eligibility
- Pay fees of Rs 5000/by way of Demand Draft, drawn in favor of "Confederation of Indian Industry" payable at Chennai or by NEFT transfer
- Collect books and prepare on a Self- study basis
- Appear for the 'mock examination' conducted as On-line examination at fixed ATTEST test centers (spread across India) on the scheduled date and time. Attend the exam for 75 questions - 1 hour.
- Appear for the 'Final' On-line examination at fixed ATTEST test centres (spread across India) on the scheduled date and time. Attend the exam for 150 questions - 2 hours
- If the score is more than 50%, CII certifies the participant as "SCM EXE".
- The Certificate will be sent to participant and all the successful participant's name and mail ids will be uploaded in our website.
The CII certified "SCM EXE" program is designed for beginners who seek knowledge in Supply chain and aspire to pursue their career in Logistics & Supply Chain Management.
- Any graduate
- Diploma with 5 years of experience
- Final year Students of Management studies
The topics that are covered in "SCM EXE" reference material and MCQ examination include :
- Essentials of Supply chain Management : Definition, explanation of SCM with examples, significance of SCM in today's competitive situation, logistics Vs SCM, SCM as the business frontier
- Competitive drivers of Supply Chain Management : Demand Planning/Forecasting, Inventory Management, Warehousing, distribution & Transportation
- Supplier Relationship Management & Customer Relationship Management - Vendor selection, monitoring, rating, Strategic sourcing, customer satisfaction
- Role of Technology in SCM - RFID, PTL, ERP etc.,
- EXIM : Fundamentals of Export and Import procedures, documentation, LC mechanism,. Incoterms etc.,
- The fee for SCM EXE certification is Rs5000 (Rs.Five thousands only) per student, which includes reference book, one mock examination fees, final examination fees and Certificate.
- If the Institution / College offers a batch of minimum 30 students, CII Institute of Logistics can conduct a one day Examination Preparatory workshop, covering salient topics of Supply Chain Management.
Special Offer :
- *For group registrations (30 or more) attractive discounts available. Please contact us for group registrations.
- *If the group registrations come through the Educational institutions / colleges, special discounts are available. Please contact us for group / Institutional registrations.
DATES to remember
SCM EXE Examination date : 28th Dec 2014.
|Name||:||CII Institute of Logistics|
|Location||:||Unit E, 10th Floor, IIT Madras, Kanagam Road,