Career Connexn, Mumbai helps clients navigate the complexities of immigration to the United States of America by offering a broad portfolio of services ranging from Student Visa to Tourist Visa, Business Visa, Work Visa and so on, tailored to the needs of each client. From the moment of your visa application to its completion and acceptance, there dedicated team of professionals leverage their expertise to ensure that the whole process goes off smoothly without hassles.
Thousands of people apply every year for different categories of US visa, like US work visa, US immigration visa, US business visa or US Travel visa. The process of obtaining diverse types of visa to USA is a complicated procedure that requires one to take the expertise of a company well-versed in such processes. It’s here, Career Connexn works closely with you to achieve positive Results and make sure that the entire process of migration is smooth and comfortable. There extensive experience, well-entrenched presence and sound in-depth industry knowledge enables us to provide solutions that deliver Results.
At Career Connexn, they offer there customer the commitment of transparent service based on a very high level of integrity and efficiency. There objective is to focus on our client’s needs and consistently improve there service to match there client’s expectations. It is this single minded focus that has helped hundreds of people to start afresh a new life in the United States
For a safe and hassle-free visa passage to the United States of America, always look to Career Connexn.
WHY CAREER CONNEXN?
- They have a 100% success rate for all applications;
- They offer comprehensive visa processing facility with high quality personal service;
- They have a dedicated team of experienced professionals to assist you with all of your VISA needs;
- They offer a competitive price that will help you effectively budget your journey to USA; AND
- They have an excellent track record and market reputation. There customer service and response time for our clients is amongst the best in the industry.
With Career Connexn, your application is in safe hands from day one. There flexible working style allows you to submit an application in quick time, saving time and money. You don't have to travel to the nearest embassy and stand in painful long lines for your visa application to be accepted. With them, all you need to do is to submit your application and provide up-to-date requirements. They will take care of the rest.
1. (F-1 VISA) STUDENT VISA
The United States is the top ranked study destination worldwide. Each year over, thousands of Indian students visit the United States to study in US educational institutions at all levels.
Why study in the UNITED STATES?
The foremost reason is that US universities, US colleges and US schools rank very high in world rankings. Secondly, the US has more institutions of higher learning than any other country in the world. Thirdly, the US learning institutions offers students the most exciting and wide ranging array of study options in the world. Finally, students who successfully complete their US study are highly sought-after by employers worldwide.
For those planning to study in the United States, obtaining the VISA remains the single biggest challenge. You need to present your case confidently and effectively for getting the Visa. Towards this end, you must be fully acquainted with the various procedures and understand the right way to successfully meet them.
What’s a Student Visa (F-1 Visa) and for whom it is meant for?
A Student Visa (F-1 Visa) is a VISA for students visiting the US for study purpose and meant for full-time students enrolled in an academic or language program at academic high schools, conservatories, colleges, universities, and institutions. Issued by the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), F-1 visa is valid generally for the period of study, including grace time of 60 days. F-1 Visa holders must maintain a full-time course load and complete their studies by the expiration date listed on the I-20 form.
It is possible for an F1 visa holder to transfer from one institution to another or switch academic programs by informing the alteration to the USCIS. Also, the F-1 status holders can travel in and out of the country, or stay in the country continuously until the completion of their studies. They can also apply for change of status to H-1B Visa or M-1 Visa or H-3 Visa.
To qualify for F-1 visa, the applicants must :-
- Be well-versed in English, unless the applicants are entering the United States to join an English language training course;
- Demonstrate that they have enough funds to complete their study; and
- Prove that they are coming to attend a full course of study by a school accepted by the USCIS to sponsor foreign students; and
- Submit Form I-20 issued by their institution.
Documents to be submitted for Student Visa include :-
- Valid Passport;
- One Passport size photograph (Black and White or Colour);
- A Non-immigrant Visa Application (Form DS-156);
- Form I-20 executed by the authorizing official of institution concerned, signed by the applicant;
- Proof of financial ability to cover the costs of the education and maintenance involved; and
- Visa fee to be paid in Indian Rupees by Bank Draft.
NOTE: If the applicant is under 14 years of age, the form DS-156 must be signed by one of the parents.
When to apply?
You must apply for a student Visa not earlier than 90 days before the registration date specified on the FORM I-20. In case, the registration date is already passed OR you cannot reasonably expect to arrive at the school by the registration date, then you must obtain an amended I-20 OR a letter of extension from the issuing institution stating by what date the applicant may arrive in the USA.
How we can help you?
We provide a comprehensive range of services :-
- They undertake a complete review of all your personal circumstances;
- They take care of all important legal issues that may affect your application;
- They guide you in proper preparation of your F1 application form; and
- They submit your application to the proper government agencies.
When will the VISA be issued?
In most cases, the visa will be issued within a few hours or days of the submission of the application. However, in certain cases, the process may take longer depending on the time of year, consular caseload or other factors.
2. J-1 VISA (INTERNSHIP)
What’s a J-1 Visa?
It’s a non-immigrant student visa issued to an individual who wants to participate in an exchange visitor program, commonly called an internship program, in the USA.
How we can help you?
They offer a free pre-interview, which covers your eligibility for the internship
What way a J-1 Visa helps you?
A J-1 Visa will help you :-
- Obtain practical experience to help reinforce your academic studies in a professional field; and
- Enhance your career through a structured training program and improve your knowledge of U.S. business culture.
Those entitled to J-1 Visa include:-
- Students at all academic levels.
- Trainees obtaining on-the-job training with firms.
- Teachers of primary, secondary, and specialized schools.
- Professors who come to teach or do research at institutions of higher learning.
- Research scholars.
- Professional trainees in the medical and allied fields.
- International visitors coming for the purpose of travel, observation, consultation, research, training, sharing, or demonstrating specialized knowledge or skills, or participating in organized people-to-people programs
Documents to be submitted include:-
- Completed USCIS Request Form DS-2019;
- Three copies of Certificate of Eligibility for Exchange Visitor Status obtained from the sponsor;
- Records and certificates from previous institutions attended;
- Proof of financial support. You must show that you have enough funds to cover your tuition and living expenses during the period of your program study;
- Completed Form DS-156/DS-157 (non-immigrant visa application form);
- Completed Contact Information and Work History for Non-immigrant Visa Applicant (Form DS-158) with photograph; and
- Original passport valid for at least six months after your planned date of entry into the United States.
Benefits of J-1 (Internship) Visa
- A J-1 holder can travel in and out of the country (on short trips) or remain in the country continuously till the completion of his/her internship program.
- A J-1 visa holder can apply for dependent visas for his/her spouse as well as children.
- A J-1 visa holder can participate in employment, if that service is part of their approved program, OR if they receive consent to work from the official program sponsors.
- A J-1 visa holder can apply for and receive work permits (employment authorization) for accompanying relatives.
Limitations of J-1 (Internship) Visa
- You will be restricted to studying, working or other wise participating in the special exchange program for which your visa has been approved;
- You will be first accepted as a participant in the program approved by the DOS before you apply for J-1 visa; and
- You will return to your home country for at least two years before you are permitted to get a Green Card or allowed to change to another visa status.
How we can help you?
They offer a free pre-interview, which covers your eligibility for the internship programs, and reviews of your English ability. They also help enhance your resume and offer professional advice on how to improve the look of your resume relevant to your competitive field.
If required, They will also help find you an appropriate internship or training program and communicate with the employer on your behalf. Upon finding a well-suited internship or training program, They will organize a personal interview for you with the employer and help you prepare for the interview with your employer. Finally, They will help you through the visa application process, including assistance in completion of your paperwork and organization of a visa sponsor for your application.
When will the VISA be issued?
In general, J-1 Visa takes 30 days from the date of submission to be approved, depending upon the backlog at the US consulate where the application is submitted by us. The processing time may take up to two months.
3. L1 – BUSINESS VISA
What’s an L-1 Visa?
It’s given to individuals who are in specialized, managerial, or executive jobs and work for an international company doing business in the United States. This visa allows such individuals to work temporarily in the US for a period of seven years subject to the following conditions :-
- He/she must have worked for the same employer for at least one year out of the three years previous to the submission of the employee’s L1 application (Form I-129);
- He/she must be working as a manager, executive, or in a capacity that requires specialized knowledge;
- The employer of such a individual must provide authentic information regarding the nature of its business and its relationship with the US affiliate;
- The employer must provide authentic details about the nature of the position, the duties, and the qualification and capacity of the individual employee to provide such services;
- The L-1 petition must specify, that both the U.S. and the parent company involved are qualified Organizations; AND
- He/she must show that he or she plans to leave the US at the end of the job assignment. However, such a person can apply for permanent residency while holding an L-1 visa.
Who must apply for such a VISA on your behalf?
Individuals cannot apply for an L1 visa. Your employer must file a petition with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) on your behalf for L1 sponsorship.
Documents to be submitted include :-
- Completed Non-immigration Visa application form DS-156;
- Application visa fee original receipt issued by the bank (If you are applying in India);
- Copy of interview appointment letter which you get at the time of setting appointment with VFS;
- Valid Passport;
- Latest resume;
- Copy of the L1 petition submitted to the USCIS;
- Letter from Employer to consulate requesting L1 visa for you;
- All other legal papers you received from your employer; AND
- Two photographs 2 and 2 inches square (50 mm square) showing full face, without head covering, against a light background. The photos are to be used in the application Form.
Duration of Stay
In case of Managers and Executives, the L-1A visa is approved for a three year period with extensions in two year increments for a total period not to exceed seven years.
In case of Staff with Specialized Knowledge, the L1B visa is approved for three years with an extension of one 2 year increment for a total period not to exceed five years.
NOTE: Once the maximum period is reached, the L-l1 holder must return to the country in which the foreign company is located for at least one year before he/she may reapply for the L1.
How we can help you?
If you are a newcomer to an alien land, getting a grip initially can be quite challenging. You need to make a well-reasoned selection and it is always wise to entrust the process to or seek the advice of experienced professionals who can guide you through the entire process. It’s here, They offer a range of services and guide you and your company through the entire process, provide up-to-date information on the whole process and work with you to get your work done successfully.
When will the VISA be issued?
Typically, processing of a normal L1 takes two to four months. If the L1 is covered by a blanket approval, the process typically takes one to three weeks.
Applying for an American L1 visa is generally a much quicker process than applying for a lawful permanent residence in the USA, commonly known as a USA Green Card application. The L-1 Visa particularly helps where the intention is to ultimately apply for a green card during his/her stay in the U.S.
An L-1 visa holder may pursue permanent residency and still maintain L-1 status and apply for extension of stay. It is this aspect that makes L-1 Visa more popular with employers wishing to bring foreign nationals into the country to fill specific roles.