Interested in MBA/Engineering/Other Courses
Please fill in your details below and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Why Register in Minglebox?
- Browse colleges for admission related information
- Browse course details offered by the colleges
- Get to know about latest happenings in educational sector
- Access to free mock up test for various entrance exam
Central University of Haryana (CUH), Haryana was established in 2009. It is one of the 15 central universities established by MHRD. The objectives of the university are to disseminate and advance knowledge by providing instructional and research facilities in such branches of learning as it may deem fit and to make special provisions for integrated courses in humanities, social sciences, science and technology in its educational program. The University will strive to create a learning ambience with diverse cultural backgrounds and enhance student’s acquisition of useful knowledge, communicative skills and analytical abilities through innovative teaching and a holistic learning environment.
The vision of the university is to develop enlightened citizenship for a knowledge society for peace and prosperity of individuals, nation and the larger world through promotion of innovation, creative endeavors and scholarly inquiry. The mission of the university is to provide learning environment for the growth and development of students and faculty, the university system will contribute to the educational cultural, economic and social advancement of India by providing quality education through innovative programs; by pursuing leading-edge research, scholarly inquiry and creative endeavors.
Campus of Central University of Haryana -
Permanent Campus of the University is situated in 488 acres of land at Jant-Pali Villages, Mahendergarh district of Haryana from where CUH is running its academic operations.
Facilities at Central University of Haryana -
- Class Rooms
Schools at Central University of Haryana -
- School of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
- School of Earth, Environment and Space Studies
- School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
- School of Computer Science and Informatics
- School of Chemical Sciences
- School of Language, Linguistics, Culture and Heritage
- School of Law, Governance, Public Policy and Management
- School of Journalism, Mass Communication and Media
- School of Interdisciplinary and Applied Life Sciences
|Name||:||Central University of Haryana|