Central University of Technology (CUT), Free State was established in 1981, is the foremost higher education institution in the heartland of South Africa, dedicated to quality education and training in science, engineering and technology. CUT has developed into a leading institution able to take its place on the national, as well as international, higher education landscape.
Campus of Central University of Technology –
CUT has two campuses namely:
- Bloemfontein Campus: NIHE with the aim of transforming the provinces’ education system to reflect and advance the hopes and aspirations of the people of the northern Cape.
- Welkom Campus: Welkom campus is situated 160km northeast of Bloemfontein, and is in the hub of the Free State gold fields with several gold mines a thriving industry in South Africa.
Facilities at Central University of Technology –
- Wellness Centre
- Supplement Studies
- Social Services
- Sport Facilities
- Information Services
Faculties at Central University of Technology -
- Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology
- Faculty of Health and Environmental Sciences
- Faculty of Management Sciences
- Faculty of Humanities