Interested in MBA/Engineering/Other Courses
Please fill in your details below and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Why Register in Minglebox?
- Browse colleges for admission related information
- Browse course details offered by the colleges
- Get to know about latest happenings in educational sector
- Access to free mock up test for various entrance exam
Centre for Environmental Planning and Technology University (CEPT), Ahmedabad was established in 1962 as an autonomous academic institution was established and run by Ahmedabad Education Society (AES). The university has been approved by AICTE, New Delhi and recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The University is recognized as Scientific and Industrial Research Organization (SIRO) by Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR). CEPT University focuses on understanding, designing, planning, constructing and managing human habitats.
CEPT University takes its name from the ‘Center for Environmental Planning and Technology’ (CEPT). CEPT and the various schools that it comprised were established by the Ahmedabad Education Society with the support of the Government of Gujarat and the Government of India. The Government of Gujarat incorporated CEPT as a university in 2005.
The teaching programs at the university build thoughtful professionals and its research programs deepen understanding of human settlements. CEPT University also undertakes advocacy and advisory projects to further the goal of making habitats more livable. CEPT and the various schools that it comprised were established by the Ahmedabad Education Society with the support of the Government of Gujarat and the Government of India.
Facilities at CEPT University -
- Wellness Resource Centre
- Music Room
Faculties at CEPT University -
- Faculty of Architecture
- Faculty of Planning
- Faculty of Technology
- Faculty of Design
- Faculty of Management
Centers at Centre for CEPT University -
- CEPT Research & Development Foundation (CRDF)
- Center for Urban Equity (CUE)
- Center for Advanced Research in Building Science & Energy (CARBSE)
- Design Innovation & Craft Resource Center (DICRC)
- Center for Excellence in Urban Transport (CoE)
- Center for Professional Development (CPD)
- Anchor Institute for Infrastructure
- Center for Urban Land & Real Estate Policy (CULREP)
- Center for Water and Sanitation (C-WAS)
|Name||:||Centre for Environmental Planning and Technology University|
|Location||:||Kasturbhai Lalbhai Campus
|Contact No||:||0091-79-26302470, 26302740|