About Chandigarh University
Chandigarh University (CU) has the distinction of ushering in a new era in higher education by creating a unique, inspirational academic model coupled with unprecedented industry patronage for experiential learning, supported by outstanding facilities and extensive international partnerships.
The University has been bestowed with number of award and recognition including Asia's Fastest Growing Private Institution, outstanding engineering institute, and outstanding B-school and innovation awards. These rankings recognize not only CU as a whole, but also our many respected schools and departments.
The academic model of Chandigarh University provides exceptional opportunities to learn from the best, enjoy every minute and give your career an edge. Our academic model ensures that you are groomed to be industry ready through academic and research innovation, flexibility, interdisciplinary exposure, training for placements and real time projects.
The University has established unparalleled interface with top notch multinational companies which has led to collaborative programs and establishment of industry sponsored labs for R&D. This provides students with real-life practical experience through Research Centers of Excellence established by International IT giants like Microsoft and IBM.
Innovative 360o Career Development activities have resulted in making CU the most favored destination for many national and international organizations to recruit the fresh talent nurtured at the University.
CU is located in the vicinity of India's first planned city, the City Beautiful - Chandigarh which combines all the best, that a city can offer - a diverse community, vibrant cultural scene, stunning natural surroundings with broad tree lined avenues, and of course, Asia's Fastest Growing University.
Why the Chandigarh University
- Asia's Fastest Growing Private University â WCRC
- Ranked 7th Among top 25 Socioversities of India- Careers360
- Outstanding Engineering Institute - ABP NEWS
- Best Hotel Management Institute 2014 (Two years in the row)
- Outstanding Engineering Institute - Dainink Bhaskar
- Outstanding Engineering Institute - ET Now
- Edupreneurs Award 2013 - By Engineering Watch
- Outstanding B-School Award - Dainik Bhaskar
- Outstanding B-School Award - Discovery Education Media
- Rankings & Ratings
- A+++ by Business & Management Chronicle
- Silver A+++ by Just Careers
- A+ Rating by Business India
- Approvals & Recognitions
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
- International Association of Universities (IAU)
- All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
- Council of Architecture (COA)
- Pharmacy Council of India (PCI)
- Indo US Collaboration for Engineering Education (IUCEE)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Computer Society of India (CSI)
- Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
Chandigarh University has cornucopia of highly competent, experience rich, research oriented, dedicated faculty groomed at prestigious and premier institutions of the country.
- Highest number of Ph.D's in the region
- Number of Visiting faculty from Corporate and International Partner Universities
An Institution with Unprecedented Industry Patronage
CU works with corporate partners in a variety of ways that range from joint research ventures, to continuing education, to co-op work arrangements for our students. The industry patronage has resulted in diverse commitments by the corporate giants to establish centers of excellence in various disciplines of engineering, industry collaborated/sponsored courses and establishing a number of sponsored labs helping students to innovate, design and fabricate products and processes for the future market.
- Microsoft - Global Technical Support Center (Only 3 in India)
- Google India - Google Student Ambassador Programme
- IBM - Specialization Courses in Association with IBM
- Mahindra & Mahindra - T-School
- SAP Lab India Pvt. Ltd. - University Alliances Program
- Infogain India Pvt. Ltd - Centre of Excellence
- ITC Infotech - Centre of Excellence
- Unisys - Academic Alliance Partner
- EMC 2 - Academic Alliance Partner
- Holiday Inn (Inter Continental Group) - Training Partner
- J.W. Marriot, Chandigarh - Training Partner
- Tata Consultancy Services - Faculty Development Partner
- 'The Taj' - Training & Recruitment Partner
Some of the industry sponsored research laboratories include
- Microsoft Innovation Center (First in North India)
- IBM Software Lab for Emerging Technologies (First In India)
- Tech Mahindra - IMS Academy (First in North India)
- Wipro Mission10X Technology Learning Center
- Oracle Academy
- MSC Center of Excellence
- IBM Rational SEED Lab
- MSC Center for Excellence
Impeccable Placement Record - Highest Package Offered - Rs 24 Lacs (Engineering)
Highest Package Offered - Rs 17 Lacs (Management)
Management Placement Companies
- International Achievements:
- NASA Project & Moonbuggy developed by UIE engineers adjudged 1st in Asia, 12th all over world and 2nd in Rookie Team Award.
- 1st position in Asia at HPVC, ASME event at Florida - USA
- National Achievements:
- 1st position in 'Design Event' at HPVC, India organized by American Society of Mechanical Engineering at IIT, Delhi.
- 1st Position at IIT, Hyderabad in DTMF ROBO RACE.
- 1st position in Stair Climbing Mechanism at INNO-TECH 2014, Pushpa Gujral Science City.
- 2nd position in Pipe Bending Machine at INNO-TECH 2014, Pushpa Gujral Science City.
|Location||:||NH-95, Chandigarh- Ludhiana Highway
|Contact No||:||1800 200 0025, 09915999223 -224|
|Contact Email||:||firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|