Interested in MBA/Engineering/Other Courses
Please fill in your details below and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Why Register in Minglebox?
- Browse colleges for admission related information
- Browse course details offered by the colleges
- Get to know about latest happenings in educational sector
- Access to free mock up test for various entrance exam
About Chennai Business School
Chennai Business School (CBS), one of the best management institutes in Chennai is an institution dedicated to creating 'industry-ready' managerial talent. CBS offers training in India's exponentially growing verticals - Marketing, Information Technology, Finance and International Management. CBS also offers focused learning in strategic areas of management - Human Resources and Marketing & Communications.
One of the first and top management institutions in Chennai to be established and run by professionals from the industry, CBS offers Programs that are supported by contemporary infrastructure, industry-orientation, latest teaching methodologies and high-profile faculty, both from academia and industry.
The USP of Chennai Business School is its Industry Interface. This is reflected initially in:
- The 3-tier management system
- Industry speakers
The Advisory Board comprises of a large number of senior management professionals, who provide guidance at the strategic level. Next, we have a very active Governing Council, the members of which are also in the Advisory Board, which manages the quality of offering and ensures that our commitment to all stakeholders are met. Lastly, we have an Advisory Council for each specialization which ensures that the curriculum is current and relevant to industry requirements. Such a robust structure ensures at all times that we are industry-focused and we supply "industry-ready professionals".
Almost once every month, and sometimes even more frequently, we call very senior practitioners from the Industry to interact with our students. During these sessions, the senior executives (mainly CXOs and very senior management professionals) share their experiences and engage in discussion with our students on a range of topics â from strategy to corporate governance. Such an interaction ensures that our students get a pulse of industry and orient their thinking and learning to be "industry-ready".
CBS has as one of its mottos, "Where professionals are professors". A large percentage of the specialization courses is taught by practising management professionals. One would definitely be enlightened learning advertising from the Managing Director and Director of companies such as Ogilvy and JWT, rather than academicians who have studied and maybe consulted on advertising. That is our belief and we have consistently been improving our faculty base to include people from large Corporate houses.
- Admissions to the Summer batch of the full-time PGPM course( 2015-2016) are open
- Course commences in July 2015
- For more information contact 044-42424242 / 9884865243 or mail us at email@example.com
You may download the application form from www.cbs.org.in. Application forms may also be collected in person from the CBS offices on payment of Rs. 1,000/- by cash/demand draft. Application forms duly filled in, along with all necessary enclosures, are to be sent to:
The Admissions Officer
Chennai Business School
48 Velachery Taramani Link Road
Chennai 600 042
The following is required to be sent with the application form :
- If you have downloaded the application form from the net, a demand draft for Rs. 1,000/- in favour of Chennai Business School Ltd., payable at Chennai
- Degree certificate, mark sheets of all the years of undergraduate study (B.A., B.Sc., B.E. etc.) and plus two final exam results. Those appearing for final degree exams in April 2015, need to submit exam results and mark sheets as soon as results are available
- Supporting documents for any extra-curricular achievements
- Two copies of recent passport-size photographs (one to be pasted on the application form)
- Sponsorship letter, if sponsored by employer
- Result letter of the management admission tests taken by you, if any, like GMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA
- Admissions to the Summer batch of the full-time PGPM course( 2015-2016) are open.
- Course commences in July 2015.
- For more information contact 044-42424242 / 9884865243 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
All candidates are required to have a laptop. The laptop should be Wi-Fi enabled with the following minimum specifications:
- Intel Core 2 Duo processor
- 4GB Ram
- 160 GB HDD
- Microsoft Office XP pack ( Student edition )
- As a policy, CBS recommends use of licensed software only.
CBS will help outstation students find suitable accommodation through a network of real estate agencies.
Unlike any other B-School in the country, CBS is powered by the vision and leadership of distinguished captains of the industry. It is incubated by a group of CEOs with rich experience in manufacturing and service businesses in India and abroad. Members of the Governing Council come from backgrounds in industries such as Automobile, Telecom, IT, Retail, Entertainment, Communication and Engineering. In the endeavour to create industry ready professionals, CBS is ably guided and assisted by academicians who are strongly oriented towards industry needs. A distinguished body of CEOs and academic professionals, who have excelled in their respective fields, forms the Advisory Council.
|Name||:||Chennai Business School|
100 Feet Velachery-Taramani Road Velachery