Chettinad Health City (CHC), Chennai was established in 2005 under Chettinad Group of Institutions, to create a new benchmark in excellence in Healthcare, Education and Research. The aim is to achieve the objective, it already has to its credit a world-class medical college, dental college and nursing college with a combined annual intake of 350 students. CHC also has a research institution to promote advanced research activities in the field of medical sciences and a Superspeciality Hospital that offers quality healthcare of international standards.
Campus of Chettinad Health City –
Located just 30 km away from Chennai in south India. The campus nestles in a 100 acre campus draped in lush greenery and filled with landscaped gardens.
Why Choose Chettinad Health City?
- Round the clock emergency and trauma care, with fully-equipped ambulances and paramedical staff.
- A hi-tech central diagnostic centre with state-of-the-art equipment and fully automated machines, including a pneumatic chute system that is the first of its kind in India.
- Special facilities like robotic assisted cardiac surgery to minimize hospital stay and discomfort.
- An automated building management system ensures the highest standards of patient safety and comfort.
- An effective billing management system for convenience.
Facilities at Chettinad Health City –
- Diet Kitchen
- Operation Theatres
- House Keeping
- Nursing Services
- Bank & ATM Facilities
- Internet Centre
- Transport Facility
|Name||:||Chettinad University, Chennai|
|Location||:||Rajiv Gandhi Salai, (OMR, Chennai)
|Contact No||:||044 - 4741 - 1000|