City University London is an independent corporation, granted the status of university by Royal Charter in 1966. This complements the academic expertise offered within the University. It is a leading international University committed to academic excellence, focused on business and the professions.
They are a leading international university and the only university in London to be both committed to academic excellence and focused on business and the professions. City University London has students from over 160 countries who benefit from their internationally renowned experience of more than one hundred years' of research and education.
The unique focus on both academic excellence and business and the professions contributes to City being positioned in the top 10 in the UK for graduate employability (The Times University Guide 2011) and for starting salaries (The Sunday Times University Guide 2011).
Campus of City University London -
The campus of City University London is located in the heart of one of the world's most vibrant and colorful city of London, within easy reach of several central Underground stations and just a few stops from the British Library and the West End.
Why Choose City University London?
- City is ranked 8th out of London universities (The Sunday Times University Guide 2011).
- They are in the top 5% of world universities according to Times Higher Education.
- City's Sir John Cass Business School is ranked as the 4th best in the UK, 15th in Europe and in the top 1% in the world by the Financial Times.
- City is ranked 10th in the UK for graduate-level jobs and 12th for graduate starting salaries (The Sunday Times University Guide 2012).
- More than 100,000 former students from over 150 countries are members of the City Alumni Network. Once you graduate you'll be eligible to join them.
- City is one of the most international universities in the UK with more than 21,000 students from over 160 countries and staff from over 50 countries.
Facilities at City University London-
- Lecture Theatres
- IT services
- Sports Centre
- Hair & Beauty Salon
Schools at City University London-
- Cass Business School
- School of Arts & Social Sciences
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Mathematics, Computer Science & Engineering
- The City Law School