College of Business, Massey University is one of New Zealand’s leading and largest business schools. The college is internationally accredited by AACSB International (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business), which benchmarks it in the top five percent of global business colleges. The college offers Executive MBA which is accredited by the Association of MBAs. The college has program-specific endorsements in accountancy, finance and aviation.
The college offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications, including the MBA. Also the college has the most extensive range of distance-learning offerings of any New Zealand business school. The college offers education that is flexible, accessible, connected to practice and that prepares students for the first job - and beyond. The college envisions excelling in relevant, innovative, research-led study of local and global enterprise.
Campus at College of Business, Massey University -
- Albany Campus: Albany campus is located in Auckland's North Shore. The campus gives students access to their long history of expertise in research and teaching, while enjoying state-of-the-art academic and recreational facilities.
Manawatu Campus: The Manawatu campus has two sites:
- Turitea - Renowned for its beautiful park-like setting of huge trees and attractive gardens.
- Hokowhitu - On the city side of the Manawatu River, near the lagoon.
- Wellington campus: Wellington campus is known as the creative campus which is in the heart of Wellington. Over the past few years the campus has established itself as a centre of excellence for study and research.
Why Choose College of Business, Massey University?
- Students here don't just study business; they do it, from trading in real dollars on the NZX in the Trading Room (the only one in New Zealand) to internships at the most innovative Kiwi companies.
- College offers leading-edge, internationally accredited business courses across the three campuses at Albany, Manawatū and Wellington, and by the renowned extramural distance-learning mode.
- The college has approximately 13,000 students – more than any other business school in New Zealand – and the graduates work in top organizations worldwide.
- The college gives student the skills they need for lifelong business success.
Facilities at College of Business, Massey University -
- Computer Labs
- Wireless Networks
- Disability services
- Transport and Parking
Schools at College of Business, Massey University -
- School of Accountancy
- School of Aviation
- School of Communication, Journalism and Marketing
- School of Economics and Finance
- School of Management