College of Social Work-Nirmala Niketan, Mumbai was established in 1955 by a religious society of Catholic Christian Women, known as The Daughters of the Heart of Mary. The Government of Maharashtra recognized the college as a Catholic Christian Minority Institution in 1995. The National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) constituted by the University Grants Commission, New Delhi, awarded the college the five star statuses for its academic excellence in 2001. In 2007, the same body, after further inspection and appraisal re-accredited the College of Social Work at the A+ level.
Why Choose College of Social Work?
- The College provides recognition from national and inter-national universities.
- Considerable academic freedom and flexibility are offered to the students.
- Commitment of the onstitution to the extension projects through faculty members.
- Personalized counseling and placement services are provided.
- High appreciation of office automation and net campus college excel program.
Facilities at College of Social Work -
- Audio-Visual Facilities
- Computer & Internet Facility
Placements at College of Social Work -
The College has set up a job placement cell (JPC) for its students to assist them in finding jobs, suitable to their aspirations. The job placement cell proactively seeks to identify jobs for graduating students by inviting representatives from the governmental, non-governmental and private sectors at the local, national and international levels to conduct campus recruitment at the end of the academic year. The JPC also assists ex-students of the college in seeking jobs and is actively involved in mailing job vacancies to all its alumni members throughout the year.
|Name||:||College of Social Work-Nirmala Niketan, Mumbai|
|Location||:||38, New Marine Lines
|Contact No||:||022 - 22002615|