College of Veterinary Science, Guwahati was established in 1948 at Nagaon as the erstwhile Assam Veterinary College. The College became a constituent college of Assam Agricultural University in 1969. Besides imparting teaching, the institute carries out field oriented researches in animal husbandry and veterinary and also provides extension services to the farmers with the aim of technology transfer. The institute strives for human resource development to cater to the needs of the farmers and breeders for bringing about sustainable improvement in the livestock and poultry production through improved breeding, feeding, management and health care.
- Lecture Hall
- Discovery Studio
- Internet Facilities
|Name||:||College of Veterinary Science, Guwahati|
|Contact No||:||0361 - 2337700|