Cornell Institute of Business and Technology (CIBT) offers highly recognized and professional education by highly skilled and qualified tutors meeting industry and student needs. The institute also provides students with a range of pathways for further study at universities and other colleges in New Zealand and Australia.
Studying at Cornell Institute of Business and Technology will enable students to gain government accredited qualifications whilst at the same time, making friends and colleagues from around the world. Their time at the institute will be a truly memorable and rewarding international experience.
Cornell Institute of Business and Technology (CIBT) is located in the city centre of Auckland, only a short distance from all the major tourist attractions and the commercial business centre of the city. It is the largest campus and home to most academic units and central administration.
Why Choose Cornell Institute of Business and Technology?
- The institute offers high quality courses that are relevant to industry and student needs.
- They aim to assist their students in a holistic approach in developing themselves both personally and vocationally.
- They also aim to be a willing contributor to New Zealand’s continuing role as a regional leader in education.
- The institute has experienced and well-qualified staffs.
- Computer Laboratories
- Internet Access
Employment Support –
The goal and objectives of icareer is to get students ready for the workforce and establish a strong and well respected reputation and foot hold in the Hospitality, Business and Information Technology industry.
They prepare students for the world of the 21st century in high quality educational Training programs that ensure that their students obtain the skills and Technical knowledge necessary to keep them ahead in today's employment market.
They assist their students with:
- Writing a cover letter, curriculum vitae preparation
- Job interview techniques
- Questions and answers - employment and job hunting techniques
- Career counseling
- Attend a series of evaluation interviews for up skill development skills
- Search for job matching opportunities and vacancies with prospective employers
- Organize and schedule job interview with prospective employers