Crown Institute of Studies was established 1972, is Auckland’s leading Travel, Tourism, Business, Hospitality and English Language training college. Crown is also Auckland’s longest established private tertiary institute, and is recognized as a quality leader by New Zealand and international employers.
The college’s main aim is to help students to succeed by offer courses that are relevant, up-to-date and will ensure that the courses are productive in terms of job opportunities. As a leading private tertiary college, Crown receives Ministry of Education UTTA funding, which reduces students course fees.
Why choose Crown Institute of Studies?
- Crown – for over thirty-five years one of New Zealand’s leading schools.
- They know New Zealand and its people.
- Their style is professional and friendly.
- Their aim is to help students succeed.
- A professional and trustworthy college for nearly 40 years
- Friendly and supportive staff
- Practical and relevant training
- Outstanding academic Results
- Free career advice & job placement
- Conference hall
- Art galleries
The college’s placement services offers various services for the students like resumes and cover letters, interview tips and mock interviews, on-campus job fairs, identifying job opportunities and identifying career positions.