DSK Supinfocom is India's first and one of its kind International Campus offering professional courses in the flourishing fields of Animation, Game Design & Industrial Design. DSK Supinfocom is a result of a joint venture between the DSK Group and Globally recognized French Institute - Chamber of Commerce and Industry of North De France, (CCINDF).
The campus is complete with international quality amenities is an ideal institute spread over 20 acres of land. Based at Fursungi, off NH 9, in Pune, a city also referred as OXFORD OF EAST, DSK Supinfocom is regarded as an exemplary ambience motivating and nurturing the creative genius minds and enriching learning. Our academics are fully controlled by the French institute to match the international standards of the education. Our trainers are recruited on a full time basis from Europe.
DSK Supinfocom is committed to enhance the creativity and talent of every student, by motivating them to do their best broadening their vision and horizon.
Encouraging young artistic minds, nurtured through enriched learning and giving them a global exposure.
Instilling in all graduates aesthetic judgment, professional knowledge, collaborative skills, and technical expertise, making them leaders in their professions.
To be the Premier International Education Group in the Sphere of Creative Design, Animation and Video Game.
The foundation course is a transition between 12th standard and higher professional education. The students acquire a general education in visual communication and specific skills in all domains necessary to animation and storytelling. The foundation course trains and encourages the students to explore new ways of thinking, new techniques and a new vision of images.
Foundation Course - 3 years
Objective of Foundation Course
DSK Supinfocom's foundation course empowers the students in the use of computer graphics tools and develops their creativity through a process of discovery, expression and communication.
The institute encourages the students to deepen their personal cultural values, cultivate awareness, a critical perspective, an open mind and a taste for creativity.
- Classical Life Drawing
- Volume and Gesture Drawing
- Understanding Animation
- Fundamentals of Animation
- Clay Modelling
- Theoretical Studies
- Basic Drawing Systems
- Communication Design
- Theoretical Studies
- Chain Animation
- Web Design
- Character Animation
- Shape Theory
- Color Theory
- Figure Modeling
- Character Design & Animation
- Experimental Flash Animation
- After Effects Motion Animation
- 3D Basics
- Fundamentals of Storytelling
- Non-linear and Experimental Graphic Storytelling
- Character Animation in After Effects
- Two Images
- Head Study
- 3D Character Animation
Advanced Course - 2 years
The Advanced course takes the students to the professional industry-standard level in the field of animation. In addition to the subjects taught in the foundation course, students learn 3D CGI and compositing software, post-production, sound design, project management and the production pipeline. Each student familiarizes himself with the whole filmmaking process as applied to animation and VFX. This culminates with the final-year diploma film presented to an international jury of professionals.
Objective of Advanced Course
DSK Supinfocom's Advanced course makes graduates industry-ready by giving them sufficient experience to hold their own among seasoned professionals. Each lecture is followed by a practical exercise. Every few exercises a longer assignment is given in order for the students to acquire sufficient practice. Two two-month internships in studios are added to give the students a taste of professional work-place experience that helps broaden their vision and practical knowledge. This internship is mandatory at the end of the third year and is indispensable for admission to the fourth and fifth year courses.
- Animation Principles
- Short Animation
How the Institute analyzes students' performance
- Continuous assessment and quarterly exams for students
- Internal panel review at the end of the foundation course
- Studies end presentation of student work to panel of professionals & public
Presentation of the students' films to an international jury composed of more than 20 professionals.
Review and validation of studies for the "Digital Director" certificate.
- Balance of practice & theory: the students benefit from a tried-and-tested combination of lectures, practical workshops, competency assignments, guest lecturers and various animation projects
- Training in the latest software tools and technologies combined with practical work experience
- Full-time overseas faculty keen on passing on technical and artistic skills gained through extensive industry experience
- Expert professionals as guest lecturers
- A jury comprising numerous famous and skilled international professionals giving feedback on the students' graduation films (Dreamworks, Lucasfilm Animation, Rhythm & Hues Studios...)
- Compulsory 2 month company internship
- Alumni occupy responsible positions in leading companies in USA, Europe, Japan and across the globe
The ultramodern and picturesque campus at Fursungi provides the ideal ambience for nurturing creativity and enriched learning. Single occupancy hostel accommodation is available with a cafeteria food system. Other facilities in the campus include 24 hour Wi-Fi internet connectivity, gymnasium, swimming-pool, playground for outdoor games and healthcare services.
The institute is equipped with the latest technology to bring out the best of every individual and transform them into true professionals.
The key role of the director is to supervise the creation of a film or animation and is responsible for the coherence of the product throughout the entire process.
The Lighting Supervisor
The lighting supervisor is involved in determining the lighting techniques to be used during the production of a film. Her/his job is to achieve the look that has been targeted by the pre-production team. She/he is expected to lead a team of render artists looking after the visual consistency of the film.
The Visual Effects Supervisor
The expertise of the VFX supervisor lies in anticipating and coordinating the effects with the filming and post-production teams.
The Animation Supervisor
She/he leads and drives the animation team to ensure the coherence of the animation of all characters in a film.
The Technical Director
She/he elaborates technical solutions pertinent to a project and is involved in the research and development of new tools and techniques.
The Production Manager
The production manager organises and plans the production schedules. She/he is the link between the different departments and is the interface between the clients and the company.
The Artistic Director
In collaboration with the director, she/he determines the visual treatment of a project and is responsible for its implementation.
Our Alumni can be found working for the biggest international animation & film studios and production companies, such as :
- Gaumont Alphanim
- Ankama Studio
- Buf Compagnie
- Attitude Studio
- Chez Eddy
- Foret Bleue
- Herold Family
- Hydravision Entertainment
- Mac Guff Ligne
- Magic Lab
- Mathematic Studio
- Mikros Image
- Sacrebleu Productions
- Sparx Animation
- The Bakery
- Zapo I
- Team To
- Duran Duboi
- Nexus Productions
- Passion Pictures
- Bermuda Shorts
- Studio Aka
- The Mill
- Moving Picture Company
- Escape Studios
- Cartoon Network
Supinfocom has garnered many awards and industry accolades, a few of the more recent ones are as listed below
- Siggraph 2008 (USA): 8 films selected, 3 films nominated
- Imagina 2008 (France): special jury prize
- Animafest Zagreb (Croatia): special mention by the jury
- Anifest 2008 (Czech Republic): best student film
- Annecy 2008 (France): best student film
- PISAF (Korea): dean prize at Yuhan College
- Fest View Conference (Italy): best 3D design, best 3D short, best digital visual effect
- Rio de Janeiro International Film Festival (Brazil): award for best animation
- TASI 2011- Best student short animation Film
- TBS Digicon 6 Festival, Tokyo-2011- Best creativity award
- ICSIA 2012- Â Best Short Animation Film
- IAD 2010 (India): Shivangi Ranawat, our Year 2 Advanced Animation student won Special Jury award at ASIFA's IAD in 2010 for her 18 second abstract work.
- Artesinmortaza 2010 (Venezuela): Mariana Ramirez, our Year 5 Advanced Animation student won the 2nd prize in the short film category at Artesinmortaza Film Festival 2010 at Venezuela
- DSK Supinfocom offers animation courses based on a standard approved by the CNCP (National Commission for Professional Certification in France)
- CNCP is directly under the supervision of the office of the Prime Minister of France
- On successful completion of the course, students get awarded the Digital Director Certificate
- 12th Pass from any stream of education
- A passion and a strong inclination towards creative arts
- Written Test: test of general knowledge, narration through images and writing, creativity, observational drawing
- Interview: the interview's purpose is to judge the candidates' motivation for applying for the course and their level of maturity
- Any degree/diploma/certificate from institutions in the area of animation, creative arts, design etc. with a good portfolio of finished work
- Written Test: test of general knowledge, narration through images and writing, creativity, observational drawing, drawing from memory
- Interview: the interview's purpose is to judge the candidates' creative abilities through a discussion about the portfolio and motivation for applying for the course as well as their level of maturity
Courses offered by DSK International Campus
Mode: Full Time
Duration: 3 Years
The foundation course is a transit stage required for the move from secondary education to specialist studies on courses specific to image-based professions as taught by Supinfocom and some other higher.. Read more..
Mode: Full Time
Duration: 2 Years
Approach to script-writing, artistic monitoring, learning about traditional 2D and 3D animation, learning about 3D software, compositing and post-production in order to produce, in the final.. Read more..
Mode: Full Time
Duration: 3 Years
The two year Foundation Course enables students to acquire the basic knowledge they need to take a professional approach to video game production. Read more..
|Name||:||DSK International Campus|
|Location||:||Survey 54, 55, Tarwadi Near Loni Toll Pune-Solapur Road|
|Name||:||DSK International Campus|
|Location||:||Survey 54, 55, Tarwadi Near Loni Toll