Interested in MBA/Engineering/Other Courses
Please fill in your details below and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Why Register in Minglebox?
- Browse colleges for admission related information
- Browse course details offered by the colleges
- Get to know about latest happenings in educational sector
- Access to free mock up test for various entrance exam
Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Science, Nagpur was granted this status by the University Grants Commission in 2005. Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Science is the first self funded University of this region and another feather was added to its cap when it was accredited with an “A” grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) which is an autonomous body set up by the University Grants Commission.
Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Science is focusing on research and the pointers towards its growing esteem in this regard are the B.C. Roy Award for Research which was conferred on the University by Her Excellency Shrimati Pratibha Patil, the President of India on the occasion of the ‘Teacher’s Day’ and also the indexing of its house journal in only its third year of existence thereby becoming only the second Deemed University in the country to be worthy of this honor in spite of being located in a rural area.
Campus of Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Science -
The constituents of the Deemed University are located in a 125 acre campus in Sawangi (Meghe), Wardha about 80 kms from Nagpur, Maharashtra, India which is the geographic centre of India. It is located away from the hustle and bustle of the city amidst serene surroundings in a self sustaining complex with an excellent academic ambience. It is very well connected by road, rail and air (via Nagpur) to all the major cities in the country. Nagpur has now become an international airport with direct flights from Sharjah and many more on the anvil in the near future.
Facilities at Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Science -
- Cultural Activities
Faculties at Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Science -
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Ayurved
- Faculty of Nursing
- Faculty of Paramedical Sciences
- Faculty of Interdisciplinary Sciences
Colleges at Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Science -
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College (JNMC)
- Sharad Pawar Dental College and Hospital
- Mahatma Gandhi Ayurved College (MGAC)
- Smt. Radhikabai Meghe Memorial College of Nursing (SRMMCON)
- Ravi Nair Physiotherapy College (RNPC)
- School of Advanced Studies (SOAS)
|Name||:||Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Science|
|Location||:||Atrey Layout, Pratap
|Contact No||:||07152-287701, 287702|