Interested in MBA/Engineering/Other Courses
Please fill in your details below and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Why Register in Minglebox?
- Browse colleges for admission related information
- Browse course details offered by the colleges
- Get to know about latest happenings in educational sector
- Access to free mock up test for various entrance exam
Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences (Deemed University), Nagpur was granted the status by the University Grants Commission in 2005. It is the first self funded university accredited with an “A” grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) which is an autonomous body set up by the University Grants Commission. The educational society has established 27 institutions right from pre-primary to postgraduate levels covering various faculties like Medical Sciences, Pharmacy, Engineering, Social Science, Commerce, Science, Physical Education and Performing arts. The Society is like a joint family of about 30000 students and about 1500 highly educated and skilled staff.
Campus of Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences –
The constituents of the Deemed University are located in a 125 acre campus in Sawangi (Meghe), Maharashtra, India which is the geographic centre of India. It is located away from the hustle and bustle of the city amidst serene surroundings in a self sustaining complex which has all the facilities.
Facilities at Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences –
- Bank Facilities
- Post Office
Constituent Institutes at Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences –
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College (JNMC)
- Sharad Pawar Dental College (SPDC)
- Mahatma Gandhi Ayurved College (MGAC)
- Smt. Radhikabai Meghe Memorial College of Nursing (SRMMCON)
- Ravi Nair Physiotherapy College (RNPC)
- School of Advanced Studies (SOAS)
|Name||:||Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences (Deemed University), Nagpur|
|Contact No||:||0712 - 3295207|