Interested in MBA/Engineering/Other Courses
Please fill in your details below and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Why Register in Minglebox?
- Browse colleges for admission related information
- Browse course details offered by the colleges
- Get to know about latest happenings in educational sector
- Access to free mock up test for various entrance exam
Department of Management Studies (DoMS), IIT Madras was established in 2004 in order to nurture and develop the fledgling MBA program which had been started in 2001. Besides the MBA program, the department has research programs at the masters', doctoral levels and entrepreneurship program. The department is also a partner in multi-institutional diploma program for visionary leaders in manufacturing, along with IIM Calcutta and IIT Kanpur. The department has twenty four faculty members drawn from a variety of functional areas of management, with a good mix of age, gender and region. Research, consulting, sponsored research and executive development programs are among the multitude of activities in which the faculties are engaged.
Facilities at Department of Management Studies, IIT Madras -
- Open Air Theatre
- Lecture Theatre
- Sport/Gym Facility
Placement at Department of Management Studies, IIT Madras –
The placement process at DoMS, IIT Madras is a student-driven activity, supervised by the faculty and the central placement office of the institute. The placements are conducted for 2 levels:
- Summer Internships placements start from mid-October and the final placement interviews are scheduled during December first week.
- The placements at DoMS ensure a wide choice, in terms of the kind of roles being offered, spread across multiple domains and sectors. The offers made during the 2012 placement process saw the participation of over 20 companies from different sectors.
Top Recruiters -
- Avalon Consulting
|Name||:||Department of Management Studies, IIT Madras|
|Contact No||:||044 - 22574550|