Dev Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV) , Haridwar was established in 2002 by an Act of Uttaranchal Government viz. 04, 2002. It is based on the tenets of Indian Culture as envisaged by Pujya Gurudev Pt Shriram Sharma Acharya, the founder of Gayatri Pariwar, head quartered at Shantikunj, Haridwar. The college is duly recognized by the University Grants Commission (U.G.C). Sri Vedmata Gayatri Trust, a charitable spiritual body, looks after all its expenses. The institute is accredited by NAAC with Grade ‘B’.
The vision of the Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya is to unite contemporary education with spiritual training to cultivate well-rounded, competent and personally uplifted graduates, who possess a scientifically grounded understanding and experience of spiritual transformation and a powerful drive to use their gifts to promote the greater good of society. The mission of the University is to confluence of traditional education with science and spirituality, creation of devoted, righteous and learned students and Infusion of scientific spirituality into life style.
Why Choose Dev Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya?
- The University has revived the Vedic ceremony of Gyan Diksha (Invocation) for the new students for the first time in India.
- Dev Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya is a unique university where chancellor takes Sessions on Geeta (Shri Mad BhagavatGeeta ) and Meditation (Dhyan) for not only Personality but Holistic development of the students
- The art of Living is the core essence of all our endeavors and achievements. Secrets of self confidence, communication skills, and willpower are taught by the experts.
- The students undergo internship program for three month after the completion of their Course and contribute their time and energy in social issues.
- Fully residential with a provision for accommodation for about 1100 students.
Campus of Dev Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya -
Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya is located at Haripur Kalan, a village located near the border of the districts of Haridwar and Dehradun. The campus is spread over a huge area of eighty-two acres, it is at a distance of 7 km from the railway station of Haridwar and is positioned on the Dehradun-Rishikesh highway.
Facilities at Dev Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya –
- Class Rooms
Departments at Dev Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya –
- Department of Indian Culture & Tourism
- Department of Environmental Science
- Department of Yoga and Health
- Department of Oriental studies
- Department of Languages
- Department of Journalism and Mass Communication
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Rural Management
- Department of Clinical Psychology
- Department of Education
|Name||:||Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya|
|Contact No||:||09258369724, 09258369877|
Thank you for your Interest!
[Please fill the below details to get in touch with institute]