Interested in MBA/Engineering/Other Courses
Please fill in your details below and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Why Register in Minglebox?
- Browse colleges for admission related information
- Browse course details offered by the colleges
- Get to know about latest happenings in educational sector
- Access to free mock up test for various entrance exam
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV), Indore was established in 1964, formerly known as University of Indore. It is a premier University in Central India, completing its 50th year of establishment, educational commitment and services. It is the only State University of Madhya Pradesh which has been recently accredited with “A” grade by NAAC.
The University serves around 1, 80, 000 students every year through well qualified human resources, with diversified course structure, inter-disciplinary research and value-based education. The University provides and nurtures research environment for promoting high quality original research.
The vision of the University is to emerge as a premier higher learning institution by creating, advancing and disseminating knowledge with collective wisdom, through value imbued holistic education for peaceful, sustainable and humane society.
Campus of Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya-
The Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya University has two campuses namely Nalanda and Takshshila. University administrative office is located at Nalanda campus, RNT Marg and teaching departments are at Takshshila campus.
Academic Life at Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya –
The academic excellence occupies highest priority in this University. There are twenty seven teaching departments offering undergraduate, post-graduate and research programs in sixteen Faculties. It is amongst the first few Universities in the country to introduce innovative and integrated courses in the area of science, engineering, technology, management, law and media.
University has 270 affiliated colleges in addition to University teaching departments and centres. Teaching is imparted to 10,500 students in regular courses and nearly a 1,000 students through distance education mode.
Facilities at Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya –
- Class rooms
- Health Center
- FM Radio Station
Schools / Institutes at Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya -
- Human Resource Development Centre (ASC)
- School of Biochemistry (BIOCHEM)
- School of Biotechnology (BIOTECH)
- School of Chemical Sciences (CHEMICAL)
- School of Commerce (COMMERCE)
- School of Computer Science & Information Technology (SCSIT)
- School of Data Science & Forecasting (DSF)
- School of Economics (ECON)
- School of Education (EDU)
- School of Electronics (ELEX)
- School of Energy & Environmental Studies (SEES)
- School of Instrumentation (INST)
- School of Journalism & Mass Communication (SJMC)
- School of Law (LAW)
- School of Life Sciences (SLS)
- School of Languages
- School of Mathematics (MATH)
- School of Pharmacy (PHARMACY)
- School of Physical Education (SPEDU)
- School of Physics (PHYSICS)
- School of Statistics (STAT)
- School of Social Science
- Institute of Engineering & Technology (IET)
- Institute of Management Studies (IMS)
- International Institute of Professional Studies (IIPS)
- Computer Centre
- Information Technology Centre (ITC)
- School of Library and Information Science (SLIS)
- Centre for Science Communication (CSC/ SFSP/ Flash Site)
- Department of Life Long Learning (DACEE)
- Educational Multimedia Research Centre (EMRC)
- University Minority Cell (UMC)
- Directorate of Distance Education (DDE)
- School of Yoga (Yoga)
- Community College (CC)
|Name||:||Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya|
R. N. T. Marg