Dr.A.G.D.Bendale Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Jalgaon established in 1984, is an women's college affiliated to North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon offering various bachelor courses in Arts, Commerce and Science faculty along with post graduate courses in Economics, Commerce & Computer Science and various job oriented and skills enriching part-time courses. Dr. A.G.D.Bendale Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Jalgaon is a ISO 9001-2008 certified institution. The college has been awarded B+ grade by NAAC Bangalore in 2003. Their main aim is to fulfill educational needs of the womenfolk of this area. The institution has been struggling to provide students with an environment rich in knowledge and supportive of their extracurricular interests.
The goal of the college is to attempt at overall progression of women students that includes academic, co-curricular and extra-curricular aspects, to aim at an overall educative experience for women than just academic pursuits, to face all the challenges in to-day's competitive world, to establish links between the college and community by taking up diverse extension activities through different out-reach programs and the agencies like NSS, NCC and extension activities committee and to create sense of duty towards the community and imbibe social responsibilities.
Facilities at Dr. A.G.D.Bendale Mahila Mahavidyalaya -
- Medical Facility
- Consumer Store
- Student Counseling
- Cultural Activities
- Games and Sports Facilities
- Grievance Redressed Cell
Scholarship at Dr. A.G.D.Bendale Mahila Mahavidyalaya -
The following scholarship, concessions & freeships are available for various categories of students in the college.
- E.B.C. Scheme (For Economically Backward class students): This scheme is initiated by Maharashtra State Government for the benefit of students whose parents have an annual income of upto RS.15000/- per annum. These students are exempted from payment of tuition fees. The students shall have to submit the income certificate of their guardian/parent. Other relevant details are given in the college prospectus.
- Free education to children of Primary School Teachers (PTC) & Secondary School Teachers & Non Teaching Staff: These categories of students are exempted from tuition fees subject to the condition that they have secured minimum of 45% in the last qualifying board/university examination.
- Free studentship to children of State Government Servants: Such students are exempted from payment of tuition fees, subject to the condition that the basic pay of the parent of the concerned student is not more than RS.15000/- per annum.
SC/ST/VJ/NT/SBC/OBC Scholarship Scheme: This is state government scholarship for the benefit of above mentioned categories of students:
- VJ/NT/ SBC/OBC Scholarship are given to these categories of students subject to a certain income limitation of their parents. 100% scholarship is given to students whose parents have an annual income of upto R.49000/-. 50% scholarship is given to students whose parents have an annual income in the range of Rs.49001/- to Rs. 65290/-
- Only freeship is given to the students whose parents have an annual income of more than Rs.65291/- SC/ST Students get 100% Scholarship subject to the condition that their Parents annual income is upto Rs.1,00,000/- .Only freeship is allowed to the students whose Parents' annual income exceeds Rs. 1,00,000/-
- Govt open merit scholarship: Awarded to students who have secured 70% & above marks in the board/ university examination.
|Name||:||Dr.A.G.D.Bendale Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Jalgaon|