Interested in MBA/Engineering/Other Courses
Please fill in your details below and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Why Register in Minglebox?
- Browse colleges for admission related information
- Browse course details offered by the colleges
- Get to know about latest happenings in educational sector
- Access to free mock up test for various entrance exam
Dr B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology (NITJ), Jalandhar was established in the year 1987 as regional engineering college. In 2002 given the status of national institute of technology as deemed university by the government of India. As one of the National Institutes of Technology (NIT), the Institute has the responsibility of providing high quality education in engineering, technology and sciences to produce competent technical and scientific manpower for the country. The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India has declared the Institute as “Institute of National Importance “under the act of Parliament-2007.
The vision of the institute is to build a rich intellectual potential embedded with interdisciplinary knowledge, human values and professional ethics among the youth, aspirant of becoming engineers and technologists, so that they contribute to society and create a niche for a successful career, the mission is to nurture and sustain an academic ambience conducive to the development and growth of committed professionals for sustainable development of the nation and to accomplish its integration into the global economy.
Campus of Dr B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology –
The institute is located on the G T Road bye pass at a distance of 15 kilometers from Jalandhar bus-stand, 12 kilometers from Jalandhar city railway station and 18 kilometers from Jalandhar Cantonment railway station. It is at a walking distance of half a km from Bidhipur railway crossing. Auto rickshaw and taxi services are available regularly from railway stations as well as the bus-stand.
Facilities at Dr B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology -
- Class Rooms
- Seminar Hall
- Guest House
- Gymnasium Hall
- Post Office
Departments at Dr B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology -
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Humanities & Management
- Department of Industrial and Production Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Mining Engineering
- Department of Textile Engineering
- Department of Physics
Placement Cell at Dr B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology –
The Centre of training Program arranges expert lectures of Corporate Managers in both Technical and HRD streams for the students and faculty of the Institute, various workshops, symposia and seminars maintaining directory of Industries, information regarding latest technological developments, research and development centers, etc. Students of all B Tech disciplines are required to undergo industrial Practical Training after the 6th semester of B Tech Program. The centre helps the students in arranging their training in the industry.
Top Recruiters -
- Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
- Infosys Technologies
- Tata Consultancy Services
|Name||:||Dr B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar|
|Location||:||N.I.T. Post Office
|Contact No||:||0181 269 0301|