Interested in MBA/Engineering/Other Courses
Please fill in your details below and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Why Register in Minglebox?
- Browse colleges for admission related information
- Browse course details offered by the colleges
- Get to know about latest happenings in educational sector
- Access to free mock up test for various entrance exam
Dr. Gaur Hari Singhania Institute of Management and Research (GHS-IMR), Kanpur established in 1995, is an autonomous institute approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD and government of India and got A++ ratings by CRISIL in UP and A+ rating all over India. It is the second institute in the state (except NCR) has been accorded the equivalence with MBA Degree of an Indian University by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). The highly qualified faculty of the college is committed to provide skill based quality education. They encourage all-round development besides focusing on academic excellence to extract the maximum from the students.
The vision of the institute is to be a leading management institute and believe that change and innovation are the key tools of success. The mission of the institute is aimed at creating managers, with holistic approach, synthesizing conventional and modern management thinking with global outlook and having capabilities of adapting to the changing requirements of business.
Why Choose Dr. Gaur Hari Singhania Institute of Management and Research?
- SAP module is compulsory in GHS-IMR and it is the first Management Institute in state to provide SAP & IBM CEBT learning modules.
- GHS-IMR, train students to face global challenge and provide opportunity to go for international visits under academic exchange programs for international exposure
- GHS-IMR has established Incubation and Entrepreneurial Centre (IEC) with all essential facilities & support to incubate any new ideas in the starting phase.
Facilities at Dr. Gaur Hari Singhania Institute of Management and Research -
- Class Rooms
- Wi-Fi Campus
Placement Cell at Dr. Gaur Hari Singhania Institute of Management and Research -
GHS-IMR takes the summer placement process very sincerely. As an intern, a management student gains a broader understanding and develops a holistic perspective of the practical aspects of business world. The students accomplish this by utilizing the chance to shoulder the responsibility of taking decisions by applying their classroom learning in a complex real life business scenario. Even in the midst of a sluggish economy, GHS-IMR was once again successful in providing its students the chance to intern with the established names in the industry.
Top Recruiters -
- Center for Monitoring Indian Economy (CMIE)
- SBI Mutual Funds
- Anand Rathi
- Kotak Securities
- India bulls Securities
- Prudent Corporate Advisory Services
- Amul Co-operative
- Kanpur Plastipack
|Name||:||Dr. Gaur Hari Singhania Institute of Management & Research|
|Contact No||:||0512 - 2231417|