Interested in MBA/Engineering/Other Courses
Please fill in your details below and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Why Register in Minglebox?
- Browse colleges for admission related information
- Browse course details offered by the colleges
- Get to know about latest happenings in educational sector
- Access to free mock up test for various entrance exam
Dr.Rajendra Prasad Govt. Medical College (RPGMC), Tanda was established in 1958 by Dr. Rajendra Prasad, the then President of India. Post graduate course in internal medicine, dermatology and obstetric and gynecology has started and process to start PG courses in other specialties is on. The MCI approval was obtained and the first batch of 50 students was admitted in 1999. Since then 10 batches have been admitted and already 5 batches have graduated from the institution.
Campus of Dr.Rajendra Prasad Govt. Medical College –
It was self contained complex having all the facilities for patients and the serving doctors and was spread over in 47 acres of land.
Facilities at Dr.Rajendra Prasad Govt. Maedical College –
- ART Centre
- Guest House
Departments at Dr.Rajendra Prasad Govt. Medical College –
- Department of Anaesthesiology
- Department of Anatomy
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Biophysics
- Department of Community Medicine
- Department of Dentistry
- Department of Dermatology
- Department of ENT
- Department of Eye
|Name||:||Dr.Rajendra Prasad Govt. Medical College|
|Contact No||:||01892 - 267115|