About the Institute
EMPI Business School, New Delhi established in 1995 with its emerging add-on centers and institutions with functional as well as sectoral focus has been envisioned as a Group of Institutions of Excellence with the key constituents such as comprehensive education for holistic development of individual personality with a humane touch and global outlook. Synthesizing in its educational processes entrepreneurship with management and vice-versa. Environment which nurtures, motivates and inspires development of managerial giftedness.
Campus of EMPI Business School
EMPI is housed in pollution free residential CSKM educational complex in the midst of farm houses of South Delhi. On one side is the greenery of Delhi Wild life Sanctuary and on the other is the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) campus. Also in close neighborhood are the famous Qutab Minar and the Chattarpur Temples.
Message from the President
Itâs heartening to see that the vision that we started with is finally taking shape. Our motto to make each succeeding year better than the previous one, made the year 2001-2002 witness large scale computerization with broadband ISDN connectivity on the one hand and an excellent residential facility, the best in the vicinity, on the other. This has propelled EMPI into the league of the best MBA colleges of India that are fully residential. This is in accordance with our belief that the personality of a student is groomed by the environment he/she lives in. A healthy and disciplined environment that ensures quality education through an internationally accepted course curriculum, and an overall personality development through a host of extra-curricular activities, has actually made EMPI a veritable sanctuary for managerial leadership.
Residentiality being mandatory for all students, it has now been easy to articulate what we call the EMPI Culture. But this has come with a bag full of challenges. Ragging, as it is generally perceived, can create a fear psychosis in the freshers. Through continuous counseling of seniors and making them realize the raison d'etre for the Honourable Supreme Court of India to clamp down heavily to demolish this evil, which has led some students to commit suicide in different parts of the country every year, we have convinced our students to observe 'Zero Tolerance' rule to implement the court directive. This has helped in building confidence in the newcomers and has definitely boosted camaraderie among seniors and juniors.
In this fast changing corporate world where 360 degree professionalism is highly sought after, our pedagogy not only practices it for the academic team but is inculcating the same in the Lady & Gentleman Young Managers. Lively and interactive classroom sessions expose our students in understanding the * 7 learning dynamics environment of professional. Continuous practices in our 24 upgradation in curriculum on the basis of real-time feedback from industry has made EMPI an institution of distinctive and competitive advantages. Corporate networking and mentoring along with an alumni backup of 10 years provide a definitive edge to our budding managers.
My message would be incomplete without complimenting our faculty, staff and students who put in concerted effects towards achieving our vision of global quality standards. I wish them all success in life.
Mr. Gurnam Saran
President, EMPI Group of Institution
EMPI Offers MNC CoNCertified Futuristic PGDM Programmes (AICTE Approved 2 year fullNtime, Equivalent to MBA as per AIU)
PGDM (Advertising and Communication)
With specialization in IBM Co0Certified Digital & Social Media Marketing
PGDM (Global Business)
With specialization in IBM CoCertified E@Commerce
PGDM (Research and Business Analytics)
With specialization in IBM CoCertified Business Analytics
PGDM (Human Resource)
With specialization in ManpowerGroup CoCertified Talent Acquisition&
PGDM (General Management)
With option of choosing either IBM or ManpowerGroup co0certified specialisation
- MNC collaborations before course starts to ensure 100 placements
- 250+ companies at EMPI Placements
- 700+ corporate interactions in EMPI
- Live projects in Fortune 500 companies in the last six months
- Awarded as Management College of the Year by The Higher Education Review in 2014
- Listed amongst Indiaâs Leading Business Schools by Dalal Street and Dun & Bradstreet
- Vibrant 24x7 Learning Environment
- Scholarships for Meritorious Students, Dependents of Defence Personnel, Differently/abled & Girls
- Personalized grooming and counseling for career enhancement for each student
- Residential facility with separate hostel for girls & boys
- More than 50 Alumni in Senior Management/Vice President level
- Opportunity of International Job Pathway to Canada
Placements at EMPI Business School
Placement at EMPI is a student's driven activity with faculty members acting as guide and facilitator. In order to groom students to clinch the careers of their choice, a number of mock interviews and group discussion sessions are conducted. Experts from various industries are invited to the campus for this purpose. These sessions not only give them a first-hand experience of facing Interviews, but also help develop strong industry relations.
- Organizations are encouraged to visit EMPI to make pre-placement presentation before they come for Campus Interviews. This will provide both the organization and the students an opportunity to interact and understand each other's requirements better.
- The procedures may vary from company to company but will generally follow the following steps:
- Pre placement talks
- Interested studentâs participation.
- Short listing if any by company representatives
- Test / GDs / Interviews
- Results mostly on the spot or provided within 24 hours
In the case of delayed results the students are permitted to attend interviews of other companies.
The placement activities begin with updating link of current batch students profile on website and inviting companies for corporate connects.
Personalized Placement Preparatory Session
- Mock Interviews
- Individual Personality Grooming Sessions
- Soft Skill Development Sessions
- Late Evening Supervised Self Study Sessions
- Group Discussions
- Current Affair Discussions
- Placement at EMPI is a student's driven activity with faculty members acting as guide and facilitator.
- Placement is also considered as a key result area of the Programme Head and he plays an active role in the placement activity.
- The placement rules are in place and they are mostly in line with the placement rules of other management institutions.
- The placement committee consist of the following:-
- Chairman - Dean
- Placement Coordinator- A nominated faculty
- Placement CRs- Two students
- Members- Ten students
Nitin Mathur, Senior Director - Marketing (Asia Pacific), Singapore,
Yahoo Jayesh Menon, HR Leader & Director (Asia Pacific), Singapore,
Itron Ram Jalan, Vice President - Digital Marketing, WAVE Infratech
Rahul Menon, Vice President (Operations),
Tanushree Radhakrishnan, Digital Head (North India),
MEC Shashi Mishra, Vice President, HSBC
Rajnish Sinha, Global Head (AVP) Talent Acquisition, Evalueserve
Sudeep Sengupta, Vice-President - Sales, Kotak Mahindra Bank
Head - Payment Product Pipeline, Paytm
SK Panda, Director - Global Voice and Network Operations, Xpedia Inc