About the Institute
EMPI Business School, New Delhi established in 1995 with its emerging add-on centers and institutions with functional as well as sectoral focus has been envisioned as a Group of Institutions of Excellence with the key constituents such as comprehensive education for holistic development of individual personality with a humane touch and global outlook. Synthesizing in its educational processes entrepreneurship with management and vice-versa. Environment which nurtures, motivates and inspires development of managerial giftedness.
Campus of EMPI Business School
EMPI is housed in pollution free residential CSKM educational complex in the midst of farm houses of South Delhi. On one side is the greenery of Delhi Wild life Sanctuary and on the other is the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) campus. Also in close neighborhood are the famous Qutab Minar and the Chattarpur Temples.
- EMPI is located in a lush green, pollution-free, picturesque, posh, suburban part of South Delhi, Chattarpur
- EMPI is a secure, safe, large, self-contained residential campus with a peaceful and serene academic environment, where both students and faculty reside
- The safe campus, which is a home away from home for the students make it a particularly attractive destination for girl students from across the country
- Built by a group of Nation Builders who have been highly committed and successful professionals from Government, Industry and Academia
- EMPI is a Modern Gurukul with a philosophy of a 24X7 learning culture, where the guru and shishya stay together giving the students the opportunity and flexibility to interact with the faculty at any time
- EMPI has a strong philosophy of Innovation, which is reflected in all its academic endeavours
- Introduced The New WILL (Wheel of Innovative Live Learning) Model in its programme delivery
- EMPI is the only institute offering MNC Co-developed, Co-delivered and Co-certified programmes, which gives EMPI students a significant edge over other management students
- The programmes are designed on the Train to Hire Model of MNCs
- International Study and Job Pathway Programme to Canada, which is a special attraction for students
- Personalized, Psychology based scientific Counselling and Mentorship Programme
- EMPI is making a strong mark in the country and the world through its unique National Impact Initiatives
Message from the President
EMPI Offers MNC CoNCertified Futuristic PGDM Programmes (AICTE Approved 2 year fullNtime, Equivalent to MBA as per AIU)
PGDM (Advertising and Communication)
With focus on IBM Co-certified Digital & Social Media Marketing
PGDM (Global Business)
With focus on IBM Co-certified E-Commerce
PGDM (Research and Business Analytics)
In association with IBM
PGDM (Human Resource)
With focus on ManpowerGroup Co-certified Talent Acquisition & HR Operations
PGDM (General Management)
With option of choosing either IBM or Manpower Co-certified Programme as a second specialization
- MNC collaborations before course starts to ensure 100 placements
- 250+ companies at EMPI Placements
- 700+ corporate interactions in EMPI
- Live projects in Fortune 500 companies in the last six months
- Awarded as Management College of the Year by The Higher Education Review in 2014
- Listed amongst Indiaâs Leading Business Schools by Dalal Street and Dun & Bradstreet
- Vibrant 24x7 Learning Environment
- Scholarships for Meritorious Students, Dependents of Defence Personnel, Differently/abled & Girls
- Personalized grooming and counseling for career enhancement for each student
- Residential facility with separate hostel for girls & boys
- More than 50 Alumni in Senior Management/Vice President level
- Opportunity of International Job Pathway to Canada
- Graduates with minimum 50% marks in any discipline from a university recognized by UGC / AICTE
- Candidates in the final year of a Bachelor's degree course or equivalent in 2015 are also eligible to apply.
Latest Ranking & Rating (if any)
EMPI as a philosophy has stopped participating in rankings as it feels a number of its progressive, innovative initiatives go beyond the confines of conventional, structured, educational systems. Also ethics behind a lot of rankings are questionable.
Placements at EMPI Business School
Placement at EMPI is a student's driven activity with faculty members acting as guide and facilitator. In order to groom students to clinch the careers of their choice, a number of mock interviews and group discussion sessions are conducted. Experts from various industries are invited to the campus for this purpose. These sessions not only give them a first-hand experience of facing Interviews, but also help develop strong industry relations.
- Organizations are encouraged to visit EMPI to make pre-placement presentation before they come for Campus Interviews. This will provide both the organization and the students an opportunity to interact and understand each other's requirements better.
- The procedures may vary from company to company but will generally follow the following steps:
- Pre placement talks
- Interested studentâs participation.
- Short listing if any by company representatives
- Test / GDs / Interviews
- Results mostly on the spot or provided within 24 hours
In the case of delayed results the students are permitted to attend interviews of other companies.
The placement activities begin with updating link of current batch students profile on website and inviting companies for corporate connects.
Personalized Placement Preparatory Session
- Mock Interviews
- Individual Personality Grooming Sessions
- Soft Skill Development Sessions
- Late Evening Supervised Self Study Sessions
- Group Discussions
- Current Affair Discussions
- Placement at EMPI is a student's driven activity with faculty members acting as guide and facilitator.
- Placement is also considered as a key result area of the Programme Head and he plays an active role in the placement activity.
- The placement rules are in place and they are mostly in line with the placement rules of other management institutions.
- The placement committee consist of the following:-
- Chairman - Dean
- Placement Coordinator- A nominated faculty
- Placement CRs- Two students
- Members- Ten students
|Name||:||EMPI Business School|
|Location||:||Near CSKM Public School
|Contact No||:||1800 - 300 - 20652|