Elite International School of Beauty was established in 1973 when a Dutch beauty therapist named Joyce Blok opened the Beauty Therapy College of New Zealand, the first institution to offer professional beauty therapy training in New Zealand. Joyce Blok then went on to open the Joyce Blok institute, where both of these institutions formed part of today's Elite International.
The Elite’s main mission is to provide students with the highest caliber of training exceeding international standards which will in turn increases the opportunities in the beauty therapy industry both in New Zealand and abroad. Graduates will be of the highest competence and their employers will benefit from their skills and knowledge.
The Wellington School of Beauty Therapy joined the Elite Group bringing new professional training opportunities to the Capital. In 2009 New Zealand's two longest established Colleges co-located to spectacular new premises at 3 Broadway in the Heart of Newmarket. The campus represents a state of the art facility unrivalled in Australasia for professional Beauty and Spa Therapy training.
Campus of Elite International School of Beauty–
Elite Beauty School has 4 campuses throughout New Zealand. They are:
- Mairangi Bay Campus – the campus provides a spacious and modern training facility. The campus incorporates beauty and spa therapies. There are 5 large practical rooms, 2 theory rooms, and a large student common room.
- Hamilton Campus – was established in 2005, with 2 large beauty therapy practical rooms, 2 spa therapy practical rooms, 2 theory rooms and a student common room and is the only beauty therapy school in the Waikato offering 3 international qualifications which opens up a world of opportunities without leaving Hamilton.
- Newmarket Campus – the campus is located in the heart of New market close to public transport. The campus is a 'state of the art' refurbished building which incorporates three theory and five practical rooms including spa training facilities, a student common room and a client rest room.
- Wellington Campus - the Wellington Campus is situated near Te Papa and offers students two practical rooms and a theory room as well as a student room. There is easy transport access via the bus system.
Why choose Elite International School of Beauty?
- They are the largest provider of Beauty and Spa Therapy Training in New Zealand
- They have four campuses in the upper North Island
- They provide full time as well as part time study options
- They provide internationally qualified teaching staff
- They provide exceptional product training by amongst others Dermalogica and Joyce Blok
- Their diplomas are recognised by New Zealand Immigration
- They provide Visa assistance and accommodation referral service for international students
Facilities at Elite International School of Beauty–
- Body Therapy & Epilation
- Spa Therapy