Eurecom School of Engineering in Communication Systems (EURECOM) is a leading teaching and research institute in the fields of information and communication technologies. EURECOM is organized in a consortium form combining 7 European universities and 9 international industrial partners. EURECOM provides graduate and postgraduate courses in communication systems and offers three master of Sciences programs entirely dedicated to foreign students. This involvement is reflected by an association in several projects, especially with industrial partners and its participation in committees and on the board of the association of industrial and academic partners. EURECOM has always used its strengths to play an active role in the local community and in regional development.
Why Choose Eurecom School of Engineering in Communication Systems?
- The EURECOM staffs are very helpful with all administrative tasks making the transition fast and easy.
- The professors have written some of the most referenced articles and books in communication.
- Students of the society get opportunity to takes care of their spare time after the classes.
Facilities at Eurecom School of Engineering in Communication Systems -
- Class rooms
- Computer Centre
- Sports Facilities
- Students Association
Departments at Eurecom School of Engineering in Communication Systems –
- Department of Mobile Communications
- Department of Multimedia Communications
- Department of Networking and Security