Interested in MBA/Engineering/Other Courses
Please fill in your details below and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Why Register in Minglebox?
- Browse colleges for admission related information
- Browse course details offered by the colleges
- Get to know about latest happenings in educational sector
- Access to free mock up test for various entrance exam
FLAME School of Business, Pune was established in 2004. FLAME is an Institution at Learning that aims to deliver experiential learning to foster in students; the professionalism, collaboration, appreciation of leadership, ability to work hard, take rational decisions and develop high thinking and sensitization to social needs. FLAME, spread on the 75 acres of green expanse aims to prepare graduates who have a strong desire to learn and grow continually, welcome new ideas, value diversity with desire to succeed and give one’s best towards excellence in all spheres of life.
Why choose FLAME School of Business?
- Their Faculty often collaborates well beyond the boundaries of their core research, embracing the value of multiple approaches to problem- solving, teaching and the creation of knowledge.
- FLAME aims to create a genuinely well-rounded student with holistic development.
- They encourage and develop leadership abilities that help students look at context scientifically, take decisions more critically
- FLAME believes in contextual teaching with practical relevance.
- Training and developmental activities at FLAME introduces students to the industry, helping them understand and tackle problems of the real world in real time. By interacting with industry professionals, students stay informed with the fast changing world outside of the campus.
Campus at FLAME School of Business -
FLAME School of Business is spread across 75 acres of tranquil space, just 13 kilometers from the Pune University main gate.
Facilities at FLAME School of Business -
- Health Services
Placements at FLAME School of Business -
The school strives to facilitate students in finding recruiters that fit their skill set. They help students define their career goals and try to fulfill their ambitions by providing them with the best available employment resources. Tools such as resume and interviewing workshops, career fairs, career counseling and presentations are used extensively. The centre gives all students equal opportunity to meet their aspirations and goals.
Top Recruiters -
- Force Motors
- Jaro education
|Name||:||FLAME School of Business|
|Location||:||401, Phoenix Complex
Bund Garden Road, Opp. Residency Club