Interested in MBA/Engineering/Other Courses
Please fill in your details below and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Why Register in Minglebox?
- Browse colleges for admission related information
- Browse course details offered by the colleges
- Get to know about latest happenings in educational sector
- Access to free mock up test for various entrance exam
FLAME School of Communication, Pune is approved by AICTE. Their philosophy is to develop independent thinking, creative, effective and responsible communicators. The students are encouraged to explore new ideas in content and form, and to experiment and re-examine ideas on an on-going basis. The courses cover creative and technical aspects as well as business and management aspects of the industry. The pedagogy focuses on hands-on project work besides classroom instruction from practitioners in the field. FLAME School of Communication has been set up to meet the long-felt need for providing high quality education in the art and business of communication. The School offers options for studying filmmaking, television, advertising, journalism, and new media. The students are encouraged to explore new ideas in content and form, and to experiment and re-examine ideas on an on-going basis.
- To develop independent thinkers and creative, effective and responsible communicators in various sectors of the media industry.
- To create an environment that encourages students to explore new ideas in content and Form, and to experiment and re-examine ideas on an ongoing basis.
- To encourage students to adopt the skill-sets and attitudes of responsible as well as Enterprising global citizens
- To enrich the field of communications and media by research and other developmental Activities and by creating a platform for interaction.
|Name||:||FLAME School of Communication|
|Location||:||Gate No. 1270, Taluka Mulshi Village Lavle, Vadzai
|Contact No||:||020 - 6790 6229 / 6790 6230|