Interested in MBA/Engineering/Other Courses
Please fill in your details below and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Why Register in Minglebox?
- Browse colleges for admission related information
- Browse course details offered by the colleges
- Get to know about latest happenings in educational sector
- Access to free mock up test for various entrance exam
Department of Law-University of Mumbai was established in 1959 for the purpose of imparting post-graduate legal education and encouraging Legal research. The department offers masters and research courses. The University of Mumabi was accorded 5 star status in 2001 and 'A' grade status in 2012 by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). It has been granted University with Potential for Excellence (UPE) status by UGC and PURSE Scheme by DST.
Campus of Department of Law –
The Department of Law is located close to the historical Rajabai Tower Library of University of Mumbai in the Fort Campus.
Facilities at Department of Law –
- Central Computing Facility
|Name||:||Department of Law-University of Mumbai|
|Location||:||Room No.126, 1st floor, University of Mumbai