Interested in MBA/Engineering/Other Courses
Please fill in your details below and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Why Register in Minglebox?
- Browse colleges for admission related information
- Browse course details offered by the colleges
- Get to know about latest happenings in educational sector
- Access to free mock up test for various entrance exam
Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi (FMS), Delhi was established in 1954 and was the first institute in India to offer management training for professional managers. FMS has the unique privilege to be part of one of the premier universities of the world, the University of Delhi. FMS is a founding member of the Association of Management Development Institutions of South Asia (AMDISA). FMS built its reputation with a practical approach of teaching theory grounded in real-world application.
The Faculty of Management Studies focuses on management education more than just business management. The commitment is thought leadership with a deep understanding of business. The approach to pedagogy combines fieldwork, case studies and instrumented feedback with a strong emphasis on concepts and theory. The intent is to encourage intellectual curiosity and open minds to the adventure of ideas.
Why Choose Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi?
- FMS is among the few B Schools of India, where every permanent faculty member is a PhD.
- Every student in FMS is a part of Management Science Association (MSA), a student body comprising of different panels that focus on distinct functional areas of interest.
- Interactive sessions which promote dialogue between industry stalwarts and students are a part of FMS culture.
Facilities at Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi -
- Class Rooms
Placement Cell at Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi -
Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) Delhi, the pioneer of management education in India, scaled new heights with the recently conducted final placements for its students. The students got placed in a variety of roles, across sectors and domains, with a diversified portfolio of companies visiting campus.
Top Recruiters -
- ABN AMRO Bank
- Avigo Capital
- Avigo Corporation
- Bank of America
- Citibank N.A.
- Deutsche Bank
- Edelweiss Capital
- GE FMP
- HSBC AMC
- ICICI Lombard
|Name||:||Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi|
|Contact No||:||011 - 2766 6517|