FABS brings together the industry and the academia to promote and
provide context driven management grooming to the business leaders of tomorrow.
Fazlani Altius Business School is an endeavor by Fazlani Group who remain committed towards education sector and preparing students for leadership in today's complex world. Our existing initiatives include Fazlani LâAcademie Globale, Aishabai College of Education, Fazlani Institute of Vocational Education, Fazlani International School, J Arif Childrenâs Village and Fazlani Knowledge City. FABS is operational out of 3 Campuses - Mumbai, Gurgaon and Bhubaneswar.
Industry Academia Partnership
FABS has launched a platform to promote industry academia partnerships, facilitating a synergy between education & business practice. Principals, faculty and school board officials will be involved in continuous interaction with executives, CXOs & other business professionals.
- Programs to enjoy strong industry involvement in curriculum development and internship opportunities
- Students get direct examples of theoretical concepts applied to the real world
- Program graduates will enter the corporate world with superior knowledge about how leading firms manage people, what accounting procedures they use, and what enabling technology makes it all possible
- Managers working on joint industry-academic research teams with faculty and students to gain insights that may influence future work trends
FABS is proud to have partnered with various corporates to get students confirmed letter's of intent on day of admission. Our corporate relations team continues to work hard to bring employers of choice to our choice. Our partners include:
FABS has invested time and effort to tailor make dedicated programs and courses
that encourage faculty and students to generate and exchange innovative ideas.
Through such courses, our overarching aim is to make the holistic aspects of
science and technology an integral part of our efforts in education, research,
A variety of learning methods including traditional case studies, study trips, simulations, role-plays, internships, and research opportunities
- Platform for industry engagement to encourage professional development
- Multimedia classrooms, LMS, Assessment platform and portal
- 100% digitized course content (e-books) and FREE laptops
- Faculty Student Ratio 1:40 to foster seamless interaction between teacher - student communities
We are appointed by Mahatma Gandhi University, Meghalaya, (Recognized by University
Grants Commission (UGC), recognized by Distance Education Council (DEC) and
Tripartite Committee of UGC-AICTE-DEC) as a collaborative Institution
responsible for providing Information, Counseling, Admission and other
The institute additionally provides for an autonomous Certificate in Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)*.
For HR program, FABS is working with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) to establish global standards for faculty, curriculum design & pedagogy. To know more, log on to www.shrm.org
PGPM Certificate Program Design:
PGPM Part 1:
- 10 Months Classroom Learning
- 2 Months Apprenticeship Project Work
PGPM Part 2:
- 3 Months Classroom Learning
- 9 Months Apprenticeship
- Graduate in any stream
- 12+3 years diploma from polytechnic institute
Message from Chairman
FABS (Fazlani Altius Business School) is the only MBA institute in India which provides placements even before one starts with an MBA, which means that one would get a job offer even before one pays the fees to the college. So once the placement is taken care of, the student's entire focus would be on studies. Also, thereâs more focus on practical knowledge rather than theoretical and students shall be paid a minimum of INR 90000 during their practical learning phase of internship. Students will have to appear for interview with corporates. On Successfully clearing the interview by getting the job offer letter from them, Students are given admission in MBA programmes in FABS.
- Registration: Enrollment fees of INR 1100/2500 to be paid at the campus or online on our website
- National Aptitude Test [NAT]: Features English Usage, Quant, Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning
- Group Discussion & Personal Interview
- Free Training session on "How to crack Interview"
- Corporate Interview
- Admission in FABS
FABS have a pool of highly experience internal and visiting faculties. Our class rooms are graced by academicians from top corporates and institutions like Jamla Lal bajaj, Delhi University, Sydemn College, Mumbai etc.
Offsites: A unique training program designed for the students wherein the center shifts from the classroom to adventure. Offsites aim to build oneâs leadership skills, teamwork abilities, decision making skills and conflict management skills. It promotes the holistic development of students through a series of adventure activities like trekking, rappelling, rock-climbing and canoeing while living off the land. Today offsites are conducted in the corporate sector as an effective training technique for developing the personality of their executives.
Industrial Visits: To give a unique international business exposure to students, FABS will organize regular industrial visits to enable students to appreciate the successful innovations & technology interventions that the business sectors have taken.
Coaching & Mentoring: We shall institutionalize a Coaching & Mentoring program to counsel on the key qualities that they need to focus on, to become effective managers and future leaders.
|Name||:||Fazlani Altius Business School|
Building No. 5, Tower B, 17th Floor
|Contact No||:||8527944266, 9560704266|