Flytech Aviation Academy started its operations in 1995 to impart and promote aviation training courses approved by Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Civil Aviation Department, Govt of India.
The Organization was started by Capt Mamatha, who went on to become the first lady Chief Flying Instructor of India in the year 2009. Today, Flytech is run by Capt Mamatha along with a group of aviators who well understand the requirements of aviation training and of the industry as a whole. FAA was the first DGCA recognized private academy to be set up in the home state of Andhra Pradesh. Nineteen years down the line, today FAA is one of the only few recognized institutes that has sustained the dynamics of economic boom and recession alike, and continues to operate in the state capital of Hyderabad.
Flytech Aviation Academy is proud that it was chosen by Lufthansa Germany to associate with it (as Lufthansa Technik India or LTI) in the year 2008 - 2009 to impart skilled training to candidates chosen from across India and prepare them as skilled technicians for Maintenance Research and Overhaul (MRO) organization. LTI partnered with FAA and conducted their training program at Flytech Academy campus premises at Hyderabad.
The fleet of 15 aircraft owned by the academy is one of the widest - in terms of fixed wing and rotor wing aircraft - and comprises of light aircraft like Cessna 152, Cessna 172, Beech Baron B 58 (with piston engines), heavy aircraft Hawker Sidley or HS 125 (with jet engines), and helicopters like Chetak, Bell and Lama (with jet engines).
FAA, Hyderabad was the first AME institute in the country to get DGCA approval in HA/JE stream in the year 2005, and three years later in 2008, it sought approval in RA/JE With that, Flytech became the first institute to hold approvals in all the eight streams of LA/PE, HA/JE), RA, ES/IS/RN . With the dual advantage of the heavy aircraft Hawker Sidley HS 125 with jet engines available with the Institute and the helicopters, as well as the light aircraft Cessna and Beech Baron available with the AMO, OJT's can maximize their practical learning skills, and be better prepared for the industry jobs.
The Ground School and Flying Training Institute of FAA has been blessed with the guidance and role model play of its CFI Capt Mamatha. Having gone down into the annals of Indian aviation history has the first lady CFI of the country, Capt Mamatha has spearheaded the flying training institute into one of the best in the country.
Today, Flytech is perhaps one among the very few in the country that has the dual advantage of the AME training Institute along with the AMO (Approved Maintenance Organization), both approved by the DGCA. Since flying training is also imparted in the same premises, other than receiving training in classroom/lab/demonstration aircraft, the students can get additional benefit of developing their live maintenance skills on light aircraft that are being flown and maintained by the academy.
Flytech Aviation Academy is also India's first Aviation Training Academy with an ISO 9001:2008 Certification, with the motto of "making aviation training services more quality bound, reliable, efficient and safe". The Certification is valid subject to compliance of quality standard checks each year.
WHY STUDY HERE
- We have reached the academic excellence in Aviation Education with a strong academic expertise in delivering course for more than Decade.
- We have many specialist facilities to support our courses, including: a mock up Jet Engine Laboratory complete with teaching aids. Our Radio, Instrumentation and Airframe labs are of the kind to deliver practical hands on knowledge to our students.
- Our degree courses are both vocational and intellectually stimulating - many employers and professionals help to design our courses, provide paid placement opportunities and guest lecturers
- Flytech Aviation is working towards Academic partnerships with several internationally acclaimed Aeronautical Universities and Research Institutes to benefit Indian Students
- Our supportive environment includes mentors for fresher's, student peer support and personal academic guidance, as well as excellent learning facilities
- Our spectacular new state of the art Real time Simulator Centre equipped with ATC 610 and ATC 810 , is making the skills our pilots more better than anyone. With a 24/7 access its one and only such center for the benefit of students.
You can learn how to fly Remote Controlled Helis, and model planes, whatever course you're on
- Most students can take up hobby flying by enrolling for PPL.
- Our international students hail from as far afield as Africa and Middle East.
- Competitions make our students to at par with education standards and adding the spirit to Aviation Education in India.
- Our alumni include: the pilots and engineers who are making the Indian Skies safer each and every day are employed with Major Airlines , MRO, and Charter Companies
The organization operates single engine Cessna 152 and Cessna 172S aircraft for flying training activities. Simulators utilized are the ATC 610 and ATC 810.
Other than the above, Flytech owns the following aircraft that are utilized for demonstration purposes during training - one Hawker Sidley HS 125 pressurized aircraft, one Dakota DC -3, two twin engine aircraft Beech Baron B 58's, along with 3 Helicopters (Chetak, Bell 206 and Lama).
For Application form Rs.500/- to be sent by DD drawn in favor of "Flytech Aviation Academy "payable at Hyderabad Head office or it can be collected by paying Rs.500/- from the office of the Academy address mention below:
1-8-303/33, Nagam Towers,
3rd & 4th Floor, NTR Circle,
Minister Road, Secunderabad-500 003.
Tel : (91)-040-66200000
International students are an important part of the Flytech Aviation growing culture and success. With students from Africa, Middle East and Asia, you won't be alone - and you'll be helped by a broad support network from within Flytech.
Whether you're looking for a Pilot or Engineering Course, or you want more information about applying here, we'll give you all the help you'll need.
The Academy today is housed on 120,000 sq ft area with training infrastructure of classrooms, workshops, labs, administrative block These include:
- 60 academic rooms, including one audio video briefing room - Students are taught with the modern methods using state of art audio visual equipment which enhance the studentâs quality of learning.
- The Academy believes in keeping abreast of the latest educational facilities, to promote the active and visual learning amongst students. Keeping this very factor in mind, we have the projectors, audio video systems and white-boards.
- For flying training operations the academy houses exclusive facilities like crew room, briefing -debriefing room, navigation room, operations room, simulators ATC 610 & ATC 810 and separate dinning for pilot trainees.
- Basic Workshop and labs, including those for Airframe, Engine, Electrical, Instruments, Radio Navigation and Communication and Rotory - For imparting practical training which constitute essential part of any engineering course.
- Library Room housed in 2500 sq ft area with 120 seating capacity, holding around 8000 books of 260 titles - The Library at FAA is more than just a collection of books. Find the full study material relating to your course and other aviation's books, service bulletins, magazines, international aviation journals, aviation encyclopedia, hand books aviation dictionaries, multimedia etc.
- Computer Lab housed in 2500 sq ft area, complete with wireless connectivity - has 30 terminals, with a capacity to add another 60 terminals more.
- Also, an Electrical Overhaul Shop that carries out inspection and overhaul of starter motor, alternator and magneto.
Hostel & Mess
A spacious and clean canteen managed by a professional caterer provides for varied and quality food on self service counters at effortable prices. Due care is taken to maintain hygienic conditions in the canteen.
The Academy has limited hostel facility for students within the training campus and also in close proximity. Interested students can apply for hostel immediately after admissions. Separate accommodation facilities are provided for boys and girls.
With commendable co operation from the management, staff and students here at Flytech we are able to bring out the best of our talent and workmanship in everyone. This aspect of an individual has become an absolute necessity in today's aggressive and competitive world. "SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST" is the order of the day. Employers are looking for smart, quick and ambidextrous people. We will be training our students on different aspects with regards to facing interviews, communication and other soft skills. This innovative step towards the betterment of students at Flytech is taken with the realization of the present financial and economic situation. The economic situation has created a lot of inhibitions in the employment industry and there is an immediate need for the youth to prepare themselves according to industry demand and supply.
|Name||:||Flytech Aviation Academy|
|Location||:||1-8-303/33, Nagam Towers, 3rd & 4th Floor
NTR Circle, Minister Road
|Contact No||:||(91)-040- 66200000|
|Contact Email||:||email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|